Launch Member

Enthusiast III

North Alabama
First Name
Morgan
Last Name
Doster
Member #

Does anyone make these window MOLLE racks for full size rigs? Would love to have these for my Tahoe for medical kits and quick grab items. So far I can only find these for 4 runners..
1575571645226.png

Reactions: Fireground

Charles M

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Wickenburg, AZ, USA
First Name
Charles
Last Name
M
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K1CJM
None that I have found... But you could make something... I have insulation panels in mine that would be easy enough to make into something that Velcro would stick too...

If you use some of the automotive carpet and stick it to a rigid panel then attach it to the window opening... I also installed a shelf in my rig that turns the area under the window into a hollowed out area to stuff gear into... Sorry I don't have photos on it yet. Feel free to check out my build thread in my signiture for other ideas you might be able to use.

20190131_130246.jpg

I use the automotive carpet under my shelving to hold up velcro items.

Boostpowered

Rank VI

Member III

Hunt county, TX, USA
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Davis
Member #

I spent a lot of time looking for them thinking the same thing with no luck so, if you find some law enforcement racks let me know.
Yep i dont see any we may have been thinking of the k9 cages since most of the leo suvs are used for k9. Best i could find for under $400 are these Rear Window MOLLE Panel Powdercoat Lexus GX460 / GX470
, you may be able to fit em. Depending on what you want it to be made of a dremel, material and a free weekend would probably be your best bet.

Sparksalot

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Bastrop County, TX, USA
First Name
Rex
Last Name
Drake
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5GH
Service Branch
Air Force
I'd love to find some for the windows as well. The cargo barrier that came in mine has been awesome.

IMG_3325.JPG

Reactions: eagle_A40

Lhudson08

Rank I

Contributor II

Illinois, USA
First Name
Leon
Last Name
Hudson
Does anyone make these window MOLLE racks for full size rigs? Would love to have these for my Tahoe for medical kits and quick grab items. So far I can only find these for 4 runners..
View attachment 129806
Relatively new member here, 2008 Tahoe. Have you found anybody that makes these yet? I'm working on window inserts to black-out and insulate all windows and plan to make rigid MOLLE panels to mount offset a few inches inside the rear side and rear hatch windows. I have the equipment to do short production runs if there is any other interest.

Sparksalot

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Bastrop County, TX, USA
First Name
Rex
Last Name
Drake
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5GH
Service Branch
Air Force
Relatively new member here, 2008 Tahoe. Have you found anybody that makes these yet? I'm working on window inserts to black-out and insulate all windows and plan to make rigid MOLLE panels to mount offset a few inches inside the rear side and rear hatch windows. I have the equipment to do short production runs if there is any other interest.
I finally realized why no one makes them for Tahoes. The rigs can be bought with third row seating, so the third row airbags are already in place. A molle panel would impair the airbag deployment.