Win 1 of 2 Outer Limit Supply First Aid kits....

• HTML tutorial

Raul B

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Kyle, Hays County, Texas, United States
First Name
Raul
Last Name
Banuelos
Member #

Hey guys just in case you don't follow us on social media we are giving away 2 Outer Limit Supply first aid kits this month... Its free to enter and no CC is needed.... Click on the image for all the details and good luck!
Edit: Apparently the link doesn't work on mobile with the picture.. here is the link: http://contest.io/c/p6tdkzpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Luis Merlo

Scott

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bates City, MO, USA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Heiser
Member #

Hey guys just in case you don't follow us on social media we are giving away 2 Outer Limit Supply first aid kits this month... Its free to enter and no CC is needed.... Click on the image for all the details and good luck!

I'll vouch for these kits.. If I didn't already own one id get in on this. Great stuff Raul.

Reactions: Luis Merlo

wemahfouz

Rank II

Advocate II

Won one at southern cruiser crawl this past year. Hope I don't have to use it but I'll be prepared for anything if I have to!

Raul B

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

First Name
Raul
Last Name
Banuelos
Member #

Reactions: timberwolf_120

Raul B

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

First Name
Raul
Last Name
Banuelos
Member #

So, can I be "that guy?" and be not happy with all the steps and "sharing" one needs to do to enter? Give you my friends info for more chances to win? Link on to my social media to get more chances to win?

Thanks, but no thanks....
All those extra steps are optional for more points. You could skip all those steps...... Plus your friends info doesn't get saved unless they sign up themselves.

Raul B

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

First Name
Raul
Last Name
Banuelos
Member #

Won one at southern cruiser crawl this past year. Hope I don't have to use it but I'll be prepared for anything if I have to!
I keep a day tripper in my house and had to use it on my son a few weeks ago. He was running around with a stick and tripped and almost took his eye out. Luckily his big cheaks took most of the blunt Force and the stick bounced over his eyeball and hit his eyelid....

Contributor I

It's in the images.... Click on the image that looks like this.... It has all the info on what's in the kit

Yeah... I was looking in the description area... Zoomed in on my iPhone I can't read any of that.

Either way checked their website, looking specifically at the outback kit. Thing looks legit and has enough for the average person to dress small and a reasonable level of care for larger wounds.

Raul B

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

First Name
Raul
Last Name
Banuelos
Member #

Yeah... I was looking in the description area... Zoomed in on my iPhone I can't read any of that.

Either way checked their website, looking specifically at the outback kit. Thing looks legit and has enough for the average person to dress small and a reasonable level of care for larger wounds.
Funny thing I have never checked to see if you could even zoom in on mobile... Works great on a desktop because the image blows up big..... Thanks for pointing that out... I'll be making some changes to better suit mobile applications

Reactions: Misfit_Cruiser

Raul B

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

First Name
Raul
Last Name
Banuelos
Member #

I run an outback kit on the side of my rig..... Day tripper in the house and in my wifes mini van and I keep a weekend warrior in hand for the times I roll with someone else to take with me....

Contributor I

Your setup is nice! Just checked your instagram. Good stuff and you support some excellent causes. I always have a medkit with me. Never know when you'll find yourself on the X.

[DO]Ron

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Geertruidenberg, the Netherlands
First Name
Ron
Last Name
vAch
Member #

Just before I signed up I decided to read the rules, only for US :( a well, guess that isn't a suprise as OB still is a mostly US community :P

Pity though!