Matt
Last Name
Stoddard
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6TZY
Service Branch
Fire
Used Wilco tire carrier that holds up to a 35" tire and/or 150lbs. Comes with all hardware needed to mount including the license plate relocation accessory. New is approx $1150. This has been on my truck for almost 2 years and has been sturdy and reliable carrying around my 35" spare. Normal use wear. Cash and in-person meet only.
$650

Attachments

RickR

Rank IV
Launch Member

Traveler II

San Antonio, Texas
First Name
Rick
Last Name
R
Member #

So am I seeing this right,. It goes in the 2" receiver and becomes a receiver as well? Neat idea. Does it also bolt onto the bumper on the far right side?

WTSMatt

Rank V

Advocate I

Monterey, CA, USA
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Stoddard
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6TZY
Service Branch
Fire
That’s correct. I believe the tow rating is 7k. It does not bolt to bumper. I carried my 35” spare on many off-road trips without issue

Contributor I

Islamabad, Pakistan
First Name
sajid
Last Name
jadoon
Used Wilco tire carrier that holds up to a 35" tire and/or 150lbs. Comes with all hardware needed for rent a car in dubai to mount including the license plate relocation accessory. New is approx $1150. This has been on my truck for almost 2 years and has been sturdy and reliable carrying around my 35" spare. Normal use wear. Cash and in-person meet only.
$650
Hello is it still available or you have sold it out.

Last edited:

WTSMatt

Rank V

Advocate I

Monterey, CA, USA
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Stoddard
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6TZY
Service Branch
Fire
It has sold. Sorry, I've posted in so many places I can't remember where I took the ad down and where I haven't.