Steward I

Lancaster, PA, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Wright
Member #

Hi Everyone,

The 2022 Mid-Atlantic Overland Festival (MAOF) is scheduled for August 11-14th, 2022. Here is a link: Mid-Atlantic Overland Festival – inspiring you to explore your world

The schedule is yet to be announced, but the site is still posting for volunteers (4 hours of service = weekend pass): MAOF Volunteer Corps – Mid-Atlantic Overland Festival

I signed up to volunteer with my son a few weeks ago. Are you planning on attending? - if so, reply and tell us what rig you are bringing - post a pic? We'll be in our 2010 GX460 (Pearl). Hope to see some of the OB community there. Cheers!

Attachments

MOAK

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Wernersville Public Library, North Reber Street, Wernersville, PA, USA
First Name
Donald
Last Name
Diehl
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRPN 506
My BIL and I might, if he talks me into it. He will be there. We build out our vehicles to be self sustaining, yet want to hang out where there are acres and acres of people. Not I ,, said the old man. However, if Andrew St Pierre White or the Bell family of A2A is going to be there, both my wife and I will be there. So far, they have been snubbed by the organizers. That’s truly a shame, as they are a couple of the many world class overlanders.

blacatoe

Rank IV

Enthusiast I

Stafford, Virginia, United States
First Name
Alex
Last Name
Cruz
Member #

Hi Everyone,

The 2022 Mid-Atlantic Overland Festival (MAOF) is scheduled for August 11-14th, 2022. Here is a link: Mid-Atlantic Overland Festival – inspiring you to explore your world

The schedule is yet to be announced, but the site is still posting for volunteers (4 hours of service = weekend pass): MAOF Volunteer Corps – Mid-Atlantic Overland Festival

I signed up to volunteer with my son a few weeks ago. Are you planning on attending? - if so, reply and tell us what rig you are bringing - post a pic? We'll be in our 2010 GX460 (Pearl). Hope to see some of the OB community there. Cheers!

I just found out about this and will be looking into attending by me self and perhaps a couple dogs as navigators. Will decide on volunteering soon…seems like a great deal!
I’ll bring a 97 FZJ80

Attachments

Reactions: jwright