Launch Member

Influencer II

Methuen, MA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
BRV
Member #

I'm not there anymore. But I grew up in Strafford. I'm in Texas now though.

MA_Trooper

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Methuen, MA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
BRV
Member #

I wish I was still up there. Being in Texas this time of year is really hard for me. My wife will be up this weekend for a quick visit. I'm jealous she gets to go up there.

SteveS

Rank 0

Contributor II

From PA but I go to the White Mountains as often as I can. Usually twice a year for a 6-8 day stint each time.

What I would give to make a more perminate move there.

I like to stay around Gorham. Seems less busy as Conway.

We always make it to Littleton as well.

Reactions: Matt_Whitman

Gunnermoose

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Mesa, Arizona
Member #

I don't live there. Most of my mothers family lives in Maine. I spent a week in North Conway a few years back for some fishing time. We did drive up "Moose Alley" and into Canada and back through Maine for something to do while we were there. Beautiful country!

Reactions: expeditionnorth

SteveS

Rank 0

Contributor II

Just finished booking a trip to the White Mountains in October. Staying at the Crawford Notch camp grounds.

Any good wheeling in the area!?

Reactions: Matt_Whitman

Matt_Whitman

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Claremont Nh
Member #

ftp://dot.city:streetmap@nhftp.admin.state.nh.us/2016%20FULL_SIZE_PDFS/
This is a link to the NH dot maps. The dotted lines are class 6 unmaintained roads. Pretty much all the legal off roading is either private land with permission or the class 6's; which by the way are pretty good from mild to wild.
http://www.avenza.com/
This one is for Avenza PDF maps. The app I loaded the state maps into. If you create the folder you put the maps in as a collection it will follow from one town to the other. I have the entirety of New Hampshire and some of Vermont.