Who is a Vet, Active or First Responder?

• HTML tutorial

Viclava

Rank 0

Contributor I

East Wenatchee, Washington, USA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Lawrence
Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRYU296
Wow, lot's of awesome people who served abroad and domestically. Thank you all for your service.

Just retired 28 years as a Sergeant for local sheriff's office. Duties over the years. Some are City Contract Sergeant, Marine Patrol Sgt, Patrol Sgt, Air Support Unit Sgt, Search & Rescue member for 26 years to name a few. It was a good career, until last 5 when politics ham stringed us from doing our jobs. Was approached a week from retirement to work for a company in SO Cal in a Sikorsky 76 as an Aerial Sensor Operator operating a FLIR 380HD for CAL Fire now as a contractor part time.

Glad to be part of the Overland bound community and hopefully get to meet a few people. Sorry for the long winded intro about what I use to do ;\.

Cheers

David_561cfd

Rank V

Advocate II

Rock Hill, South Carolina, United States
First Name
David
Last Name
Cuthbertson
Member #

Service Branch
Air Force U.S. ARMY
Wow, lot's of awesome people who served abroad and domestically. Thank you all for your service.

Just retired 28 years as a Sergeant for local sheriff's office. Duties over the years. Some are City Contract Sergeant, Marine Patrol Sgt, Patrol Sgt, Air Support Unit Sgt, Search & Rescue member for 26 years to name a few. It was a good career, until last 5 when politics ham stringed us from doing our jobs. Was approached a week from retirement to work for a company in SO Cal in a Sikorsky 76 as an Aerial Sensor Operator operating a FLIR 380HD for CAL Fire now as a contractor part time.

Glad to be part of the Overland bound community and hopefully get to meet a few people. Sorry for the long winded intro about what I use to do ;\.

Cheers
Thank you for serving

Reactions: Mudgard