Who here is also exploring in a small Jeep? Cherokee, Compass, Renegade? Post photos, lets see them.

• HTML tutorial

Enthusiast III

Grand Falls-Windsor, NL, Canada
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Adams
Here's a artistic shot of our Pat. ha ha. I am shopping for suspension parts now. She's needing ALOT. I have let it go long enough. I priced rear adjustable upper control arms and the lift kit from RT off road is cheaper than just buying the arms from elsewhere. As well, they are much beefier so I am going to put on the 2" lift, and 245 bfg. I need front lower control arms too as the bushings in those are TOAST. Gonna feel like a new rig in the next few weeks!

20210601_111444054_iOS.jpg

Here is another person's jeep pat with the same setup. RT lift with 245. Looks like the perfect setup for what we do.

Casey97

Rank I

Contributor III

Findlay, Hancock County, Ohio, United States
First Name
Casey
Last Name
Dutton
Here's a artistic shot of our Pat. ha ha. I am shopping for suspension parts now. She's needing ALOT. I have let it go long enough. I priced rear adjustable upper control arms and the lift kit from RT off road is cheaper than just buying the arms from elsewhere. As well, they are much beefier so I am going to put on the 2" lift, and 245 bfg. I need front lower control arms too as the bushings in those are TOAST. Gonna feel like a new rig in the next few weeks!

View attachment 224551

Here is another person's jeep pat with the same setup. RT lift with 245. Looks like the perfect setup for what we do.

A modest lift (no more than 3")is the way to go in my book. It won't stress the factory parts as much 245 is a good size tire you should be able to go most anywhere with that combo

Enthusiast III

Grand Falls-Windsor, NL, Canada
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Adams
Yep, 2 is the biggest you can safely go with the pat. We can't wait. I will have all the knocks out of the suspension, Crappy tire wear will be fixed, and with the new bilstiens and moog springs, We will have a new riding rig. I am also adding a bunch of other stuff for travel too. But the suspension and tires are the first parts as is the trailer hitch so we can go!

Casey97

Rank I

Contributor III

Findlay, Hancock County, Ohio, United States
First Name
Casey
Last Name
Dutton
Yep, 2 is the biggest you can safely go with the pat. We can't wait. I will have all the knocks out of the suspension, Crappy tire wear will be fixed, and with the new bilstiens and moog springs, We will have a new riding rig. I am also adding a bunch of other stuff for travel too. But the suspension and tires are the first parts as is the trailer hitch so we can go!
I'm in the same boat suspension & tires I gotta go 3" to get 265s on it...I'll look into moog suspension I swear by their ball joints and tie rods happy building happy trails