Who has gone 4-link on their Ram 2500/3500 radius arm truck?

• HTML tutorial

OverRAM3500

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Ephrata Avenue Northwest, Soap Lake, Washington 98851, United States
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Gehlen
Member #

They make great product, I run quite a few of them. However, their suspension lift is sub-par and factory limiting. I'm looking to push this platform past factory capabilities. My goal is to remove the stresses the radius arm setup places on the front axle and gain more movement. The Carli suspension I'm currently running has been great but in the persuit of more, lol, I seek more information.

Contributor I

London, ON, Canada
First Name
Ethan
Last Name
Lascelles
Member #

Carli suspension is the way to go in my mind. I would love a kit. But to your questions. I have ran ladder bars/ a 4 link set up as well as built an air ride 4-link . They worked great for offroad only but I can't imagine daily driving it. It would be a lot of fine tuning for springs and shocks.

Reactions: MMc

tjZ06

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Las Vegas/Palo Alto
First Name
mynameisntallowed
Last Name
Adams
Member #

Yes, Carli and Camburg are awesome, but their bolt-on stuff is all based on the stock radius arm design, like you pointed out. Camburg, however, does some wild custom stuff. Check them on out IG: Login • Instagram I'm sure they can build anything you want, full 3 or 4 link front end with coil-overs, bypasses and hydraulic bumps etc. They're not cheap... but their work is among the very, very best.

-TJ