Who else is a Seattle Sounders fan?

• HTML tutorial

Art

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Woodinville, WA
Member #

So lets start this off by say its not a thread to bash the Timbers or any other team (only mention PDX because some of their fans may be in the NW Area also). Just curious who else is a fan and/or goes to the games pretty commonly.

I have had season tickets since the beginning and attend most games. If theres anyone else we might setup a pre-game meetup this summer.

live_discover

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Seattle, Wa
Member #

How am I just now learning your are a sounders fan? If you ever need a seat filled consider me in. I usually try to sit in our company box but tickets got hard to get this year. People jumping on the wagon after their win last year.

Art

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Woodinville, WA
Member #

How am I just now learning your are a sounders fan? If you ever need a seat filled consider me in. I usually try to sit in our company box but tickets got hard to get this year. People jumping on the wagon after their win last year.
Haha will do. I've been missing a ton of games lately so trying to make up for it the rest of the season

stevenboise

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Boise, ID, USA
Member #

Season ticket holders here from Boise......since their first season in the Clink. We usually make it 2 - 5 games a year. My wife is a bit more die-hard than I......

live_discover

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Seattle, Wa
Member #

Haha will do. I've been missing a ton of games lately so trying to make up for it the rest of the season
Season ticket holders here from Boise......since their first season in the Clink. We usually make it 2 - 5 games a year. My wife is a bit more die-hard than I......
If either of you ever want to sell tickets for a game, or feel generous enough to let me just get the tickets you aren't using let me know!

Reactions: stevenboise and Art