Investor

Enthusiast III

Snohomish, WA, USA
First Name
Toney
Last Name
Albin
Member #

I'm close to you, I would gladly get together and give you some ideas or go from time to time.
Sounds Great. I am meeting with Jeff this Sunday. You want to go with us ? We are meeting HWY 9 Skagit park and ride. 9:00. If not I will definitely get a hold of you to meet up to see some areas. Thank You.

Reactions: kkriewald

kkriewald

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

US
First Name
Kurtis
Last Name
Kriewald
Member #

Sounds Great. I am meeting with Jeff this Sunday. You want to go with us ? We are meeting HWY 9 Skagit park and ride. 9:00. If not I will definitely get a hold of you to meet up to see some areas. Thank You.
I might make that, it will most likely be a last minute decision. I'll let you know.

4wheelspulling

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Chelan, WA.
First Name
Vance
Last Name
Myers
Member #

I realize this might be to far for some to drive, but Sunday afternoon at 2:00 P.M. at Pybus Market, in Wenatchee, we will have a meet and greet.. For those that do come over to Wenatchee, we will meet up at the North side of Pybus Market, in the parking lot. This is a chance to check each other’s vehicles out and come up with some Ideas on some more meetups and Overland trips. See you there, Vance.

kkriewald

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

US
First Name
Kurtis
Last Name
Kriewald
Member #

I realize this might be to far for some to drive, but Sunday afternoon at 2:00 P.M. at Pybus Market, in Wenatchee, we will have a meet and greet.. For those that do come over to Wenatchee, we will meet up at the North side of Pybus Market, in the parking lot. This is a chance to check each other’s vehicles out and come up with some Ideas on some more meetups and Overland trips. See you there, Vance.
I'm originally from Leavenworth, my Father and Brother are both still in the area. I've been trying to get them to join up. Do you mind if I give them the meet up details in case they wanted to check the group out? They were Overlanding way before it was a thing.

4wheelspulling

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Chelan, WA.
First Name
Vance
Last Name
Myers
Member #

I'm originally from Leavenworth, my Father and Brother are both still in the area. I've been trying to get them to join up. Do you mind if I give them the meet up details in case they wanted to check the group out? They were Overlanding way before it was a thing.
kkriewald,
This meet and greet is open to all, Members and Non- Members alike! Thank you for passing the information on to them! Vance.

4wheelspulling

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Chelan, WA.
First Name
Vance
Last Name
Myers
Member #

Hello all,
Just throwing this this out for any still up this late depending where you live. I will be setting up weekly Conference Calls for anyone that wants to join. The first one will be this Sunday night, at 7:00 P.M. Pacific time.
Conference call phone number: 425-436-6200.
Access code: 1423.
This is the first one! Once we get the chance to talk with others we can change the night and the call time depending on what works best for all. If anyone outside the USA. wants to call in, I can give you an international call in phone number to join in the conversation. Hope you will call in and lets get to know everyone bette, come up with planned trip for those in the local area, and ideas to make OB even better.Vance

4wheelspulling

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Chelan, WA.
First Name
Vance
Last Name
Myers
Member #

Just to let all know. I am quitting OB. So no conference call an no meetup in Wenatchee on Sunday. Vance.

4wheelspulling

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Chelan, WA.
First Name
Vance
Last Name
Myers
Member #

I just cannot quit, as I do believe in what the Overland Bound Community stands for. I have met some really great people though this site and will still be kicking around. But don’t plan on taking a leadership role anymore. I will be still going to Pybus Maket tomorrow at the meetup time above just in case someone still shows up. Vance.

kkriewald

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

US
First Name
Kurtis
Last Name
Kriewald
Member #

I just cannot quit, as I do believe in what the Overland Bound Community stands for. I have met some really great people though this site and will still be kicking around. But don’t plan on taking a leadership role anymore. I will be still going to Pybus Maket tomorrow at the meetup time above just in case someone still shows up. Vance.
I think my father (non member) will be swinging by, and possibly my brother (also a non member). If they haven't joined by Christmas I'll be signing them up. My Dad is very involved with the River Front Railway just up the street, he'll probably be there anyway. They both drive gold colored TJs but my brother's is down right now.

Reactions: 4wheelspulling

Billiebob

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

earth
First Name
Bill
Last Name
William
Member #

I am planning on going next week somewhere in Skagit county. I am off work between the 13th and 17th so am flexible. I could show you some places
Skagit is wonderful country, I love the drive from Canada south. It is fascinating looking at the border cutlines from the gold rush days.
Incredible Canada USA history.

4wheelspulling

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Chelan, WA.
First Name
Vance
Last Name
Myers
Member #

I will be there at Pybus Marke, South side parking lot, in my Black 99’ 4Runner with a Grey RTT on the top! You will also see my dog, with her head hanging out the back window on the passenger side! Vance.