Monument, CO, USA
First Name
Evan
Last Name
Crocker
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KF0FEA
A little late to the thread but I work at The Home Depot as a Cashier... nothing Overlanding related there but its my first job (I'm 17) and it gives me the opportunity to upgrade my rig. My boss is awesome because I just joined Colorado 4x4 Rescue and Recovery and he is allowing me to take as much time off work as needed to work with the group and go Overlanding as often as possible.

Attachments

Paula - Canadian Explorer

Rank VI

Influencer I

Okotoks, AB, Canada
First Name
Paula
Last Name
Ponte
Member #

A little late to the thread but I work at The Home Depot as a Cashier... nothing Overlanding related there but its my first job (I'm 17) and it gives me the opportunity to upgrade my rig. My boss is awesome because I just joined Colorado 4x4 Rescue and Recovery and he is allowing me to take as much time off work as needed to work with the group and go Overlanding as often as possible.
Never too late! Welcome and happy to see you on the overlanding path. Good for you!

Reactions: the_rockies

grubworm

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

louisiana
First Name
grub
Last Name
worm
Member #

Service Branch
USN-Submarines
I work at The Home Depot as a Cashier... nothing Overlanding related there but its my first job (I'm 17)
very cool! great that you are out there making money and getting experience and the HD is a great place for you to find good deals on tools and totes and stuff. hopefully you can make friends with the tool dept guy and when a wrench set has a missing wrench or something and gets marked down...maybe you can get some hook-ups there. nice to see a young man with some hustle! :grinning: