Where can I go for off road add on's for 2004 silverado?

• HTML tutorial

I Fix Planes

Rank I

Contributor III

Henderson, NV, USA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Over
I've been looking at overlanding videos and I see all kinds of bumper and rack options for 4WD trucks but for some reason finding options for 2004 Silverado's seems to be limited. What's a good source for aftermarket parts for 99-07 Silverado's?

MarioT'sCJResto

Rank V
Launch Member

Contributor II

First Name
Christopher
Last Name
Laboy
Member #

I've been looking at overlanding videos and I see all kinds of bumper and rack options for 4WD trucks but for some reason finding options for 2004 Silverado's seems to be limited. What's a good source for aftermarket parts for 99-07 Silverado's?
I always shop around between; Carid, AmericanTrucks, 4wheelparts, and RealTruck to name a few. I was just browsing Carid - and you have a wide range of options for your 2004 Silverado. The bumpers that really stick out are ARB, Iron Cross, Iron Bull, Buckstop... it all depends on your budget and personal preference. Even as I build out my Ram, I'm constantly checking all venues for the best deals.
I also shop at:
Summit Racing
Jegs

D

Deleted member 14476

Kartek Offroad, 4 Wheel Parts, and Socal Supertrucks are some websites I use to browse parts. Options are just limited for Silverados in general. 4 Wheel Parts is the bread and butter for general browsing of any vehicle.

SSG Becker

Rank III

Enthusiast II

Citrus County, Florida, United States
First Name
Daniel
Last Name
Becker
Member #

Having the same issue myself with my Avalanche, I bought a winch but can't find a bummer for it. Carid has them but I don't like the look. Dirt everyday on motor trend is always giving some good tips and hints on where to find these things. Best of luck to you

ThundahBeagle

Rank V

Advocate I

Massachusetts
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
Beagle
Member #

Having the same issue myself with my Avalanche, I bought a winch but can't find a bummer for it. Carid has them but I don't like the look. Dirt everyday on motor trend is always giving some good tips and hints on where to find these things. Best of luck to you
Avalanche. Wow. I was looking at one of those 10 years ago but went with something else at the time. Wish I'd have grabbed up an Avalanche. Wish they still made them. They even made some in 2500HD.

The new Hummer EV will take up a similar configuration but I cant afford over 100 grand for a truck.
Someday I'll find a nice 2013 Avalanche