Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Alameda, CA, USA
First Name
Emerson
Last Name
L
Member #

Doing a one-nighter next Sunday evening (Oct 20) in Los Padres NP/Big Sur! Just on our way back from the central coast, might as well take the scenic route! Oh and there will be wine.

RoninPro

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Livermore, CA, USA
Member #

Hi, just saw this. I am in Livermore, but up in the Sac area a lot of weekends. Depending upon the trip dates, i would be interested.

krisryanl

Rank III
Launch Member

Member I

Fremont, CA, USA
First Name
kristian
Last Name
lopez
Member #

Hey guys
Just a wondering what rigs do you guys have
Planning a trip for November if anyone has suggestions on a weekend

RoarinRow

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Elk Grove, CA, USA
First Name
Rolando
Last Name
Nispiros
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6JJS
Planning to be in Tahoe 11/9 weekend with my 2002 Silverado 2500 with family.

MattMo

Rank III
Launch Member

Traveler III

Stockton, CA, USA
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Montano
Member #

I'm in Los Gatos and Lodi so count me in!!

Headed to Bodie via Bridgeport on Sunday to Tues....

Reactions: BobG

BCMoto

Rank IV

Influencer II

SF
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Agloro
Member #

already have a plan for the 9th, were going to knoxville for a little trail and some pew pew action

MattMo

Rank III
Launch Member

Traveler III

Stockton, CA, USA
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Montano
Member #

Hey Matt, I'm from Stockton and looking to head on over to Bodie soon. Any tips?
Hey Bob, Cool, I bought a house in the Brookside west area so spending more time in the valley, Grab a copy of Ca backroads & 4x trails off amazon and on page 60 is detailed info driving into Bodie the back way, incredible views and some great mines to explore, Free camp spot about 6 miles in @ Aspen Grove or just outside of Travertine Hotsprings (worth the trip) the road into Bodie is just that a dirt road so never took it out of 4 High even climbing to the top of Masonic Mt.

0.jpg
Lower pool @ Travertine Hotsprings
20191020_132554.jpg
Bonnie & Clyde?
DSC_3848.jpg
Dropping into Bodie park
DSC_3891.JPG

BobG

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Angier, NC, USA
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Gravelle
Member #

Hey Bob, Cool, I bought a house in the Brookside west area so spending more time in the valley, Grab a copy of Ca backroads & 4x trails off amazon and on page 60 is detailed info driving into Bodie the back way, incredible views and some great mines to explore, Free camp spot about 6 miles in @ Aspen Grove or just outside of Travertine Hotsprings (worth the trip) the road into Bodie is just that a dirt road so never took it out of 4 High even climbing to the top of Masonic Mt.

View attachment 125597
Lower pool @ Travertine Hotsprings
View attachment 125598
Bonnie & Clyde?
View attachment 125599
Dropping into Bodie park
View attachment 125600
Awesome! Thanks... I live close to you, over off Benjamin Holt in Lincoln Village West. By the way, I own this book and forgot all about it. lol

Reactions: MattMo

seansmd

Rank III
Launch Member

Member III

Chandler, AZ, USA
First Name
Sean
Last Name
Dougherty
Member #

Hey new to all this and in San Jose, I would be up for meeting and following some more experienced folks on some rides. I am in a 2020 Gladiator Rubicon, stock fo far but getting it set up with a bedrack and RTT. We took it down to Hollister hills last weekend and explored the "green" NOOB zones, and had fun.

I washed that thing for 2 hours and mud is still finding it's way out!