Newtonhill, Stonehaven, Aberdeenshire, UK
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Spinks
Member #

Service Branch
Royal Navy Veteran
One of the biggest requests from members is for Rally Points to be created and opportunities to get together and enjoy, coffee, beer and vehicles and with a trip or green lane thrown in where they can be so it is a little disappointing when you look at the number of Rally Points created within the UK and Mid Europe that there is so few attendees from our region.
I absolutely understand that we all have busy working lives etc and we can't all go to every Rally Point that comes up due to location or costs but participation is key to making this community work and grow so come on folks join in the party.

Rally Points.PNG

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Rally Points are a good way to bring members together and have a good time with like minded people.

And it's easy, anyone can do it. There are many possibilities, e.g. trips, expos, meetups, workshops, trainings,online hangouts, etc. Just think about where you'd like to go, what you'd like to do, do a little research ahead of time, and then set up an RP and just see who and how many join. And even if there are only a few people who join, it's still good because it's just about having a good time together.

In MidEurope we already have some RPs and meetups planned for this year again and more than last years. There are already several registrations for the different RPs. That's great!

And if anyone has more ideas for meetups and has questions about setting up a Rally Point or needs help organizing, feel free to contact me, I'm happy to help.

Bjoern

Reactions: Polaris Overland