Enthusiast III

Phoenix, Maricopa County, Arizona, United States
First Name
Cameron
Last Name
Gutierrez
Member #

Hi Utah Fam,

Our Arizona family could use help locating their missing dog. Last seen on the Burr Trail in Capitol Reef, 20 NW of Ticaboo.
37.7478064, -110.9089957

10 days ago the driver was in an accident on the trail where Beau, silver lab, got frightened and ran off.

Please read the link and contact @_gypsy_soul_11 on IG if you’re willing and able to help.

Needs:
Searchers - especially if you have a drone
Food and water - always appreciated.
Support - please help spread the word by sharing

I apologize if this isn’t the right place to share. I wasn’t getting traction on the other post.

Thank you,
- Cam

Reactions: BOMBS

Ron W.

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Herriman, UT, USA
First Name
Ron
Last Name
Wilkinson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRQT933
Service Branch
US Navy
Hi Utah Fam,

Our Arizona family could use help locating their missing dog. Last seen on the Burr Trail in Capitol Reef, 20 NW of Ticaboo.
37.7478064, -110.9089957

10 days ago the driver was in an accident on the trail where Beau, silver lab, got frightened and ran off.

Please read the link and contact @_gypsy_soul_11 on IG if you’re willing and able to help.

Needs:

I apologize if this isn’t the right place to share. I wasn’t getting traction on the other post.

Thank you,
- Cam
I am too far north to help look but I am hoping he is found.

Reactions: BOMBS and Camguti

BOMBS

Rank VI
Launch Member

Pioneer II

West Jordan, UT, USA
First Name
HOA
Last Name
HUYNH
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WSAN860
Hi Utah Fam,

37.7478064, -110.9089957

Needs:

Thank you,
- Cam

Have you found your dog yet?

Reactions: Camguti

Camguti

Rank III

Enthusiast III

First Name
Cameron
Last Name
Gutierrez
Member #

Hi Utah Fam,

37.7478064, -110.9089957

Needs:

Thank you,
- Cam

Hey, it’s a friends dog that’s missing. Unfortunately, her dog hasn’t been found.

The search party has used thermal drones, game cams are setup, her dirty cloths are scattered, food and chicken broth rags are scattered too, and tracking dogs were out there this past weekend.

I appreciate you checking-in and keeping this post active.
- Cam

BOMBS

Rank VI
Launch Member

Pioneer II

West Jordan, UT, USA
First Name
HOA
Last Name
HUYNH
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WSAN860
Hi Utah Fam,

37.7478064, -110.9089957

Needs:

Thank you,
- Cam

Hey, it’s a friends dog that’s missing. Unfortunately, her dog hasn’t been found.

The search party has used thermal drones, game cams are setup, her dirty cloths are scattered, food and chicken broth rags are scattered too, and tracking dogs were out there this past weekend.

- Cam
Stay positive and keep the faith alive. Dogs are resilient and are capable of finding their way home.

Reactions: Camguti

Camguti

Rank III

Enthusiast III

First Name
Cameron
Last Name
Gutierrez
Member #

Hi Utah Fam,

37.7478064, -110.9089957

Needs:

Thank you,
- Cam

- Cam
Stay positive and keep the faith alive. Dogs are resilient and are capable of finding their way home.
Thank you so much!

I’ll keep the thread updated when the pup is found.

Illingworth56

Rank I

Contributor II

First Name
Shane
Last Name
Illingworth
Greetings & Salutations, new to the site, but wanted to introduce myself, I live in West Jordan and have been visting the surrounding areas since I got my rig. I did recently run a trip out to Death Valley & Joshua Tree NP in Late October. Currently using a ground tent but we still have a good time. I am running a 2022 Chevy Colorado ZR2 Bison. I also run the local ZR2 Enthusiasts group on FB. I have arranged a run on Utah Overlanding. The ZR2 Enthusiasts will be having a meet & greet this coming saturday!

Attachments

TooGouda

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Utah, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
G
Ham/GMRS Callsign
N9JWL
SLC here... anyone interested in doing a meet up / cook out? I know a lot of people have varied schedules so trail rides and camp outs are not always possible for everyone.
meet up either at a city park to set up camp kitchens for a coffee/brunch/lunch/dinner or a spot on a trail to do the same?

basically a rigs and coffee/food but we make our own. could be a week night or on the weekend

Ron W.

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Herriman, UT, USA
First Name
Ron
Last Name
Wilkinson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRQT933
Service Branch
US Navy
SLC here... anyone interested in doing a meet up / cook out? I know a lot of people have varied schedules so trail rides and camp outs are not always possible for everyone.
meet up either at a city park to set up camp kitchens for a coffee/brunch/lunch/dinner or a spot on a trail to do the same?

basically a rigs and coffee/food but we make our own. could be a week night or on the weekend
I would be very interested. I live in Herriman. When are you thinking?

Reactions: Roam Bearded

DToverlanding

Rank V

Enthusiast III

Layton, UT, USA
First Name
Damon
Last Name
Brown
Member #

How about May 13th? Thinking we get together somewhere fairly close just to meet/greet for lunch? We'd like to do a test of our new setup including our new RTT and kitchen setup anyway. So maybe we find a place to meet where we can all all do a "mock" setup of our rigs and make lunch?

Roam Bearded

Rank V

Enthusiast III

Ogden, Utah 84403, United States
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Cramer
Member #

Just set up a rally point for a park overlooking the Salt Lake Valley up on the ridge in in North Salt Lake/Bountiful on May 13th from 11am to 1pm. Come show off your rig as you make yourself lunch and meet other OB members in Utah.
UTAH Meetup & Show Off - Overland Bound
We have tentative plans for that weekend but if they fall through this would be a great plan B.