Launch Member

Influencer II

Half Moon Bay, Ca
First Name
Scotty
Last Name
N
Member #

My rig ended up being a full size 2004 Dodge Ram 2500 because it's the one I already owned, and love dearly. She's a turbo diesel that I plan to drive the rest of my life. One of the first things that people say when they see it is, "Wow, that's big!" .... It doesn't feel THAT big to me, and is surprisingly maneuverable. That being said, I'd love to compare some wheel base measurements. I measured from center to center of tire for length, then outside edge to outside edge for width. My rig is...
141" x 86"

What is your rig, and what is YOUR wheelbase?

WrightRunner

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

MONUMENT RANCH PERRIS CA 92570
First Name
Douglas
Last Name
Wright
Member #

My rig ended up being a full size 2004 Dodge Ram 2500 because it's the one I already owned, and love dearly. She's a turbo diesel that I plan to drive the rest of my life. One of the first things that people say when they see it is, "Wow, that's big!" .... It doesn't feel THAT big to me, and is surprisingly maneuverable. That being said, I'd love to compare some wheel base measurements. I measured from center to center of tire for length, then outside edge to outside edge for width. My rig is...
141" x 86"

What is your rig, and what is YOUR wheelbase?
2026 Toyota 4runner trail 110". Very desirable length!

Sent from my SM-N910V using OB Talk mobile app

Todd Jackson

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

Nybro, Kalmar, Sweden
First Name
Todd
Last Name
Jackson
Member #

Service Branch
Services
1980 Land Rover Series 3 88"
Being so short and loaded with camping gear the ride does get choppy, therefore I installed a set of Air Lift 1000 air bags which helped with the load carrying but also the ride quality.
I realize that this WB is very short to today's norm, but it did teach us to pack only the essentials for our trips. One day I would like to have a long WB vehicle, for example a Toyota Hilux.

old_man

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Loveland, Colorado
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Houston
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WØNUT Extra
I am running a non-staock 104" wheelbase on my Jeep Cherokee.