What's a fun trail?

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!

HaulPaul

Rank 0

Contributor I

I just got a brand new taco(Needs a name btw) and I'm looking to go play in the dirt. I live in NYC (Staten Island) so I'm not really sure of where to go. Not looking for anything intense just yet. Any suggestions? ThanksSnapchat-2066361941.jpeg

Reactions: Scout and Chadlyb

Chadlyb

Rank VI
Supporter

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

I just got a brand new taco(Needs a name btw) and I'm looking to go play in the dirt. I live in NYC (Staten Island) so I'm not really sure of where to go. Not looking for anything intense just yet. Any suggestions? ThanksView attachment 92600
Great looking rig. Love that new color. I am an X-Men fan so I see a great name in Storm . As far as trails, sorry I can't help you there. Come to the Pacific Northwest and I'll show you the nickel tour.

Reactions: HaulPaul

Wawa Skittletits

US East Region Member Rep
Staff member

Advocate I

Wilkes-Barre, PA, USA
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Hawley
Member #

Congrats on your new Taco @HaulPaul! Check out this thread...

I think the TNJT could be just what you’re looking for since it offers a wide range of well documented trails and scenic drives.

Jay Arisso

Rank I

Member I

Elizabeth, NJ
First Name
Jay
Last Name
Arisso
Member #

I am also on Staten island. Would like to get together sometime.

Currently replacing my tranny should be done in the next few days
I’m in Elizabeth, NJ, 5 mins over the bridge. We should get a group together to meet up.