Launch Member

Advocate I

Washington Township, NJ 08081, USA
First Name
Bart
Last Name
Whitten
Member #

Traveled from New Jersey to Eastern Kentucky through West Virginia. Over 2000 miles .... 9 days, 8 nights. Destination was Daniel Boone Nat. Forest and the DBBB-( Daniel Boone Backcountry Byway ) ---100 mile loop through the area including pavement, gravel and about 30 miles of off-roading. This area of Kentucky is just beautiful with lots of scenic options for day trips. First and second nights were spent in West Virginia between Dolly Sods Wilderness and Summit Lake area of central WV. Spent 5 nights at Callie's Lake and Campground -Bowen- KY and highly recommend this camp if you are in the area. Fantastic bar-b-que on Friday and Saturday nights.... great people and very conveniently located to scenic areas. On the way home... ran into snow and below freezing temperatures in West Virginia so a detour to a hotel was the call. Overall it was a great way to end the camping season for 2021.
Happy Holiday to all
Bart

RatAssassin

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Wisconsin, USA
First Name
Rat
Last Name
Assassin
Member #

Not too far from home.
Did quite a few days across the UP and northern WI. Kind of a local trip for us but I've been busy. Also swung down across Iowa into Kansas for some work and play.
Getting our off road teardrop pretty soon and I'm positioning things with a new employee to get myself some more free time in about 2 months.

I'll probably run down to the gulf and start heading west....see where we end up. I'm hoping to get a few weeks of trips in between now and May. Then its busy season until October and I'll have even more time.

I stay busy planning.

Armor_LG

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Cincinnati, Ohio
First Name
Luke
Last Name
Glischinski
Member #

Kentucky Adventure Trail/Tour, 1000 mile loop that actually is an outer circle to the DBBB in Southeast and Central Kentucky, with some flirting with the West Virginia, Virginia, and Tennessee borders

MMc

Rank V

Influencer II

San Dimas, Ca.
First Name
Mike
Last Name
McMullen
Member #

I went to see the Baja 1000. I had a great time then drove south down some new roads, Saw some friends and camped in their front yard and came home. Good times

Last edited: