What prime day items are we wanting or hoping to find?

• HTML tutorial

keith.gowan

Rank IV
Launch Member

Influencer II

Omaha, NE, USA
First Name
Keith
Last Name
Gowan
Member #

I think I need new comms, and ram mounts. Not sure what I expect to find on prime day, but I have set a budget. I have little doubt that it will be exhausted on the LandCruiser & wife’s Wrangler.

Reactions: frosty_t4r

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
I think I need new comms, and ram mounts. Not sure what I expect to find on prime day, but I have set a budget. I have little doubt that it will be exhausted on the LandCruiser & wife’s Wrangler.
For mounts, look for “Lido Mounts” they use the same ball as RAM Mounts for a fraction of the cost. They also make their mounts for specific devices. I am using several Lido Mounts for my IC7100 (mobile head unit) AnyTone 878 UV Plus (HT), iPad Pro, iPhone 13 Pro Max, and Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1. I’m wanting to get another universal mount for a pair of “Cobra” FRS HTs to get them out of my center console to a place that is easier to reach to toss to spotters.

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
I am looking for some good tarp poles and a large 15x15 silnylon tarp, a Kelly chair, and possibly a Sea to Summit water storage bag.

Reactions: keith.gowan

keith.gowan

Rank IV
Launch Member

Influencer II

Omaha, NE, USA
First Name
Keith
Last Name
Gowan
Member #

For mounts, look for “Lido Mounts” they use the same ball as RAM Mounts for a fraction of the cost. They also make their mounts for specific devices. I am using several Lido Mounts for my IC7100 (mobile head unit) AnyTone 878 UV Plus (HT), iPad Pro, iPhone 13 Pro Max, and Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1. I’m wanting to get another universal mount for a pair of “Cobra” FRS HTs to get them out of my center console to a place that is easier to reach to toss to spotters.
Thanks for the tip. I've been looking for a mount for an 11 inch ipad pro, Ram doesn't seem to have what I'm after on that model.

keith.gowan

Rank IV
Launch Member

Influencer II

Omaha, NE, USA
First Name
Keith
Last Name
Gowan
Member #

If they ran a good enough deal on a Gazelle T4+ tent I might grab one! I bought a T3 before I knew about the T4+ so looking to upgrade, at 6'4" tall I'd love to be able to stand up straight inside!
That is a good plan. I think I will look for a Gazelle as well. Good call!

Staticline40

Rank V
Launch Member

Member II

Fort Mill, SC, USA
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Tebo
Member #

Service Branch
US Army Retired
I scored an ICECO VL45 fridge yesterday at 20% off, this one is going in the 4Runner. Looks like the discount is still available on Amazon.

Reactions: zgfiredude

Viking1204

Rank V
Mod Team
Investor

Member III

Fort Walton Beach, FL
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Viking
Member #

Service Branch
Air Force Veteran
Not Overland related but I grabbed a small blue tooth receiver this morning for my garage, it was 20% off for Prime Day! Keeping an eye on the Gazelle tent now.

orange01z28

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Queen Creek, AZ, USA
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
Bennett
If they ran a good enough deal on a Gazelle T4+ tent I might grab one! I bought a T3 before I knew about the T4+ so looking to upgrade, at 6'4" tall I'd love to be able to stand up straight inside!
I have a T4, you should be able to stand up straight no problem.

I can put my arms above my head almost all the way straight at 5'8"

Reactions: Viking1204

Viking1204

Rank V
Mod Team
Investor

Member III

Fort Walton Beach, FL
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Viking
Member #

Service Branch
Air Force Veteran
No T4 yet, might just wait for Expo East and try and get a deal there. Did pick up a highly rated portable solar panel, been wanting one for quite some time. BTW, price on that is $179, not the $229 that it is showing!