What do you carry on your roof rack other than a RTT?

• HTML tutorial

Lanlubber In Remembrance

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
none - BREAKER BREAKER HAND HELD CB AND WALKIE TALKIE
That is one tall roof rack! I really like your vehicle. The combo would never fit into my garage :)
I haven't measured it but it's up there all right. It was made to Safari standards in Africa. I was told that the African guides would sit up there in their travels.
The picture exagerates the height a little and I hope it isnt taller than 7 feet the height of a garage door, it could present a problem in parking garages as well not that I ever see one of those out in the boonies. LOL

systemdelete

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Nashville, TN
First Name
Erik
Last Name
Rumbaugh
Member #

Do you have a roof rack for the Disco yet ? Are you planning to buy one ?

Attached is the one I purchased used from a man who had it made in Africa. He was a diplomat there for years. I need to get it to my welder for a little clean up and add a couple of tie down brackets like the ones on the rear section. I also need to remove the black plastic gutter trim. It was beat up in a hail storm awhile back. I will remove it and paint the gutters black before I put the rack back on.
I do have one, it’s in my storage shed ATM. I’m still drawing out wiring diagrams for accessories, some of which will be up there so I haven’t mounted it or the awning yet. Same reason I still don’t have a headliner actually.