Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

Sure, Gary... check this site out. I'm not sure how to correctly use it (yet), but just spent an hour or so going through practice questions, guessing at most (95%) of 'em. haha! Oh, and thanks!
@Big G and @Munga Brown
I used that website to pass my Extra, try the Read Questions part first. It gives you the question and the correct answer. Don't look at the other answers. That way when you take the practice test and the real test the correct answer will be familiar and should jump out at you instead of having all the answers (right or wrong) floating around in your head.
Just my suggestion, good luck and feel free to post in the communication forum if you have any questions. No question is stupid.

Last edited:

Prerunner1982

Local Expert, Oklahoma USA
Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

As far as CBs go I typically say to get whichever one you like. They are all about the same and put out about the same power, your antenna and it's mounting are more important and really most mounting options and short cb antennas are a compromise.

Reactions: Downs and M Rose

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Sure, Gary... check this site out. I'm not sure how to correctly use it (yet), but just spent an hour or so going through practice questions, guessing at most (95%) of 'em. haha! Oh, and thanks!
That’s the same website we are using in the class as well.. download the app on your smart phone and take it with you.

Reactions: Downs