• HTML tutorial

Rogue Beardsman

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Rotonda West, Florida
Member #

Hiking or driving trails?

For hiking trails. The Narrows and Angels Landing are the two most popular. The Narrows is a hike through a river in water. Its a great hike on hot days. Its best and worth the money to rent the fancy shoes from Zion outfitters just outside the park and to start the hike as early as possible before it gets to crowded.

Angels landing is a steep hike up out of the canyon to a nice view of the valley.

Both hikes are strenuous in their own ways.

There are other great hikes out there. But for a first time visit I'd start with one or both of those.

What is your skill level and comfort level?

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

KTM GRIZZLY

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Apache Junction, AZ, USA
First Name
Charles
Last Name
Girard
Member #

Hiking or driving trails?

For hiking trails. The Narrows and Angels Landing are the two most popular. The Narrows is a hike through a river in water. Its a great hike on hot days. Its best and worth the money to rent the fancy shoes from Zion outfitters just outside the park and to start the hike as early as possible before it gets to crowded.

Angels landing is a steep hike up out of the canyon to a nice view of the valley.

Both hikes are strenuous in their own ways.

There are other great hikes out there. But for a first time visit I'd start with one or both of those.

What is your skill level and comfort level?

Off roading trails easy to medium terrain

KTM GRIZZLY

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Apache Junction, AZ, USA
First Name
Charles
Last Name
Girard
Member #

You ever find any driving trails? I may be heading out there this afternoon :)

No I have not found any Trails yet , but I plan on buying a back Trails off roading book once I get into Utah to do some research the first night I'm there. If you do discover any trailheads feel free to send me the names so that we may check them out. Have a safe trip.

Last edited:
Reactions: BeastModeABM

BeastModeABM

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Big Bear City, CA
Member #

No I have not found any Trails yet , but I plan on buying a back Trails off roading book once I get into Utah to do some research the first night I'm there. If you do discover any trailheads feel free to send me the names so that we may check them out. Have a safe trip.
Hey sorry bud we ended up bike riding/hiking once we got to Zion. There were a couple trails but we didn't have enough time to check em out. No off roading allowed inside the park either [emoji51]

Reactions: KTM GRIZZLY

KTM GRIZZLY

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Apache Junction, AZ, USA
First Name
Charles
Last Name
Girard
Member #

Hey sorry bud we ended up bike riding/hiking once we got to Zion. There were a couple trails but we didn't have enough time to check em out. No off roading allowed inside the park either [emoji51]

Yeah there are trails that are very close to the park you can run and still see the views. I talked to a friend in Utah. He said to just pick a backtrails off roading book once I got there. Awesome tip thanks for the heads up . Glad you had a safe trip .