What about a virtual OB MidEurope meeting?

• HTML tutorial

XC70_OVERLANDER

Local Expert Northern Germany

Navigator II

Hamburg, Germany
First Name
Thore
Last Name
Fahrenbach
Member #

Service Branch
Higher Education
Hi,

So last year we suspended the virtual campfire for the summer, because many people prefer to be outside to explore and also, we can meet again in person (this is the reason why also now the recurring RP dates have expired).

Who likes to meet also in the summer times virtually, then we can do that from time to time of course. Just as you like. For this we can arrange to meet at short notice and use the known skype link.

And then in autumn we can start again Fridays, every 2 weeks as usual. What do you think about it?

Cheers,
Bjoern
Sounds like a plan.

Reactions: El-Dracho

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Just had a nice chat with @XC70_OVERLANDER Thore and we were thinking that we should restart the virtual campfire in mid-October after the usual vacation season. I think many of you are already looking forward to it.

In the beginning of October some European OB members will meet at the OTTO expo. Let's start again after that and then always on Fridays every 14 days as usual.

And of course all members are welcome to join, not only Mid Europe. I'll set up a Rally Point for this and look forward to talking to you in October.

Bjoern

XC70_OVERLANDER

Local Expert Northern Germany

Navigator II

Hamburg, Germany
First Name
Thore
Last Name
Fahrenbach
Member #

Service Branch
Higher Education
Just had a nice chat with @XC70_OVERLANDER Thore and we were thinking that we should restart the virtual campfire in mid-October after the usual vacation season. I think many of you are already looking forward to it.

In the beginning of October some European OB members will meet at the OTTO expo. Let's start again after that and then always on Fridays every 14 days as usual.

And of course all members are welcome to join, not only Mid Europe. I'll set up a Rally Point for this and look forward to talking to you in October.

Bjoern
Awesome idea. Let’s do it.

Reactions: El-Dracho