Western Virginia Monthly Meetup (old thread)

• HTML tutorial

TerryD

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Covington, Virginia, USA
First Name
Terry
Last Name
R
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KT4OZ

AppalachianToy

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Bedford County Virginia
Member #

Hope to see you guys at the flea market, only about 15 minutes from me. I will check to see if some of the local trails are open because of hunting season but last I checked they were closed off.

Reactions: TerryD

witchdoctor_33

Rank VI

Influencer I

Roanoke, VA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
E
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KO4BDT
Well hopefully we can get something going to December. My schedule is already silly busy, but maybe we can all get together for a good meal if nothing else.

I like that idea. Being home for 48 hours or less to switch out gear bags, do laundry and check mail is starting to catch up with me. Time for some R&R.

Reactions: TerryD

TerryD

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Covington, Virginia, USA
First Name
Terry
Last Name
R
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KT4OZ
Only a couple days left! Looking forward to seeing everyone out there. I'll be monitoring FRS channel 4 if I can, so give me a shout!

TerryD

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Covington, Virginia, USA
First Name
Terry
Last Name
R
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KT4OZ
I have dual monitor on my mobile as well. Never know you need it till you have it and then you don't want to be without it!

TerryD

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Covington, Virginia, USA
First Name
Terry
Last Name
R
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KT4OZ
I stopped by after work today and they have the shelves stocked and are expecting quite the turn out, lots of campers. Couldn't help myself and left with one of the BROG tool bags.
I got one of their bags for a growler that fit my Coleman single burner stove a few months ago. That thing is great! I'm eyeballing one of their recovery bags with the soft shackles and the nice ARB snatch strap.

Reactions: AppalachianToy