Votes: 1 50.0%
  • maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nootherids

Rank V

Influencer II

Well guys, life gets in the way again. I should have the truck back from the shop today, but family plans came up that requires me to be home no later than 3pm on Saturday. So I'm gonna have to back out from this ride. Pretty bummed since I've never been through those trails. But that's life. At least I'm excited that it should be a pretty nice weekend though with the plans that came up.

You all drive safe and I look forward to the next opportunity to meet up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JWOOD

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Richmond, VA
First Name
Jon
Last Name
Wood
Member #

I'm having to shift my RSVP to a maybe. With bow season right around the corner I may be working to complete projects around the house this weekend... Where the hell did August go? It flew by too quick!

Reactions: TerryD

TerryD

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Covington, Virginia, USA
First Name
Terry
Last Name
R
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KT4OZ
I'm probably going to be in Lexington at Wal-Mart around 8:30 or so, and try to pull out around 9 to head up. It looks like it's about 45min from there to B&R so that should give us some extra time. If you are planning to get your supplies the morning of, please arrive earlier and be ready to pull out around 9.

I'll have Zello running and try to be monitoring CH4 on FRS and CB as well.

TerryD

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Covington, Virginia, USA
First Name
Terry
Last Name
R
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KT4OZ
I'm not really sure about where to get fuel, I would probably fill up when I got off the interstate if I was you. As for camping, I added a pole at the beginning of the thread so anybody who wants to can vote on it real quick and give us an idea who's planning on camping.

Just a reminder for everybody, bring plenty of water and drinks for the trail and also a jug of water for hand-washing is not a bad idea. Also any kind of gear that you might want to try out or play with little bit feel free to bring it along I'm sure everybody enjoys playing with new toys! Looking forward to seeing everybody tomorrow.

Ruckup08

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

King George Virginia
Member #

We're in! 2nd trip out in this rig. First trip out with OB crew and looking forward to it. Will be camping night before and after at Sherando Lake with other friends that are not running the trail.

Rivertripper

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Kyiv, Ukraine
First Name
Dos
Last Name
Badonya
Member #

Count me in unless weather turns to complete crap. I've run Flag Pole Knob twice with stock wheels and suspension with no problems so I think I can make this also. I may end up camping as well Saturday night, looking forward to meeting up.

DRJ

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Springfield, VA
Member #

Alarm is set and ready to head out in the morning. Since I am coming from NoVA, I will meet you guys at B&R. It will be a 1 day trail ride for me, so no camping. Excited to meet fellow OB members from Eastern VA!

xnooby63

Rank 0

Traveler I

banks of the James
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Mason
I'll be at B&R between 9 and 930... Wasn't able to get camping gear situated so just a day trip for us but my daughter and I are planning to hang until 0dark30 before we head home.

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk

TerryD

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Covington, Virginia, USA
First Name
Terry
Last Name
R
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KT4OZ
I wont make it this morning. I am on standby for deployment to Texas.
Well, feel free to give us a shout if something changes man.

Finishing up breakfast and then I'll be hitting the road for Lexington. Is anyone else going to meet-up with me there? I've got a buddy coming from down Giles way who's supposed to be there.

DRJ

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Springfield, VA
Member #

Today's ride was awesome. Thank you Terry and Bob for organizing/leading such a large group. It was great to meet everyone and put some faces behind the forum avatars. Looking forward to the next event!

Reactions: xnooby63 and TerryD

xnooby63

Rank 0

Traveler I

banks of the James
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Mason
Today's ride was awesome. Thank you Terry and Bob for organizing/leading such a large group. It was great to meet everyone and put some faces behind the forum avatars. Looking forward to the next event!
It was great meeting you and everyone else. Hopefully we can do it again soon. Maybe flagpole next time [emoji188]

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk

Reactions: DRJ and TerryD