Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Temple, TX, USA
First Name
Joshua
Last Name
Tyler
Member #

I'd possibly be up for this one, but watching the virus news. I know all the parks are shutting down now.
This should be all public, back country roads.

So, I just learned that Sulphur Springs Camp is still open for camping. If we can't make the Los Rios trip happen I want to camp at Sulphur Springs. 9 people allowed. Let me know if you want to go and we'll make this happen.
Not sure if I'm going to make it, I injured my back again.

Adventures with Penny

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Eagle Mountain, Utah, United States
First Name
Tommy
Last Name
Peiser
Member #

***UPDATE***
Los Rios is still closed this weekend but they said they are VERY close to opening again. Next weekend or the weekend after but for sure by the last weekend of May. I have trimmed the attendee size down to 5-7 to stay within the rules that are in place at this time. Please message me if you are truly interested in attending as the group size is much smaller than usual. Cheers!

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Me too. I've had to be extra cautious with all this stuff and am barely leaving my house.
My issue is leaving the house too much to work on stuff. Been super busy getting everything completed before the weather is too hot to do anything. (finishing the garage workshop, organizing the barn, clearing out the storage shed, building the boxes and growing the veggie area, putting up 200' of privacy fence/wind break, etc) At least I can wait to cut the fields because the wildflowers are still in bloom.