Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Half Moon Bay
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
McGraw
Member #

It’s going to be a beautiful day tomorrow so please remember others will be out enjoying the day also..prepare accordingly! See us there

dub_stackz

Rank III
Launch Member

Pathfinder III

Vallejo, CA, USA
First Name
Weston
Last Name
Gossell
Member #

Service Branch
USAF Vet
Well ain’t that some $*** I guess I won’t be making it out ☹ I’ll be at the next one. Have fun [emoji1365]

McGrizzly

Rank VI
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Half Moon Bay
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
McGraw
Member #

That was a Saturday morning worth waiting for!

So many new faces, new rigs and some great ideas of the next trips and meet ups. Thank you for the great chats and eye opening conversations.

Here are just a few pictures of the great friends that came out. We all talked so much, we didn't get a chance for beers. If anyone comes back, give us a shout first one is on us!

IMG_4504.jpg IMG_4506.jpg IMG_4507.jpg IMG_4508.jpg IMG_4510.jpg IMG_4517.jpg IMG_4518.jpg IMG_4519.jpg IMG_4520.jpg IMG_4521.jpg IMG_4524.jpg IMG_4522.jpg IMG_4527.jpg puck.jpg IMG_6229.jpg IMG_6235.jpg IMG_6242.jpg

Next meetup...camping cook-off?

McGrizzly

Rank VI
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Half Moon Bay
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
McGraw
Member #

It was great to meet many of you today! Thanks for putting it together Ryan...and for ordering up the perfect weather! I need to get in and try the beer at the next one...can’t believe I missed out on that.
So great chatting with you and getting a true visual of the electrical ideas I have on your rig working strong. Thanks for bringing it out for everyone to see. Keep us posted about your Panam trip!

McGrizzly

Rank VI
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Half Moon Bay
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
McGraw
Member #

Our beachside lunch potluck plans are not set in stone yet...

Lets show the East Bay some love! Bring your rigs and coffee cups!, we will be there!

Hosted By OverlandBound HQ!
There will be rigs. There will be coffee. And there will be Chris Solis, medical adviser for Overland Bound, leading a First Aid class. Come join us at Shadow Cliffs Regional Recreation Area for a morning of community and education! It's a drop-in event hosted by the Overland Bound HQ team, and participation in the class is not required.

Start time: 9AM

First Aid Session with Chris: 9:30AM - 11AM

Chris will cover the basics, plus go into more detail about trauma preparation, FAK must haves, and emergency preparation.

First Aid Kit review with Chris: 11AM - 12PM

Have Chris take a look at your kit(s) to review what you have and make sure the basics are covered.

Charles_Alarie

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Cotati, California
First Name
Charlie
Last Name
Alarie
Member #

What date?

Our beachside lunch potluck plans are not set in stone yet...

Lets show the East Bay some love! Bring your rigs and coffee cups!, we will be there!

Hosted By OverlandBound HQ!
There will be rigs. There will be coffee. And there will be Chris Solis, medical adviser for Overland Bound, leading a First Aid class. Come join us at Shadow Cliffs Regional Recreation Area for a morning of community and education! It's a drop-in event hosted by the Overland Bound HQ team, and participation in the class is not required.

Start time: 9AM

First Aid Session with Chris: 9:30AM - 11AM

Chris will cover the basics, plus go into more detail about trauma preparation, FAK must haves, and emergency preparation.

First Aid Kit review with Chris: 11AM - 12PM

Have Chris take a look at your kit(s) to review what you have and make sure the basics are covered.

Reactions: 1derer