Launch Member

Traveler III

Ardrossan, AB, Canada
First Name
Jas
Last Name
Spr
Member #

Hello, I’m up in Northern BC. My plan is to start adding hikes and off road adventures to this spectacular area. I’m still waiting for my 2021 Jeep Renegade Trailhawk, which I ordered in May. While I wait, I’ll be adding hikes and camp areas.
Hey, welcome aboard! Awesome to see someone else from Northern BC. Judging by your name, you're not far from me. I did the Telkwa Pass this past summer and it was fantastic. Shoot me a PM anytime if you want a wheeling partner!

CR-Venturer

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Ardrossan, AB, Canada
First Name
Jas
Last Name
Spr
Member #

G’day. Another new B.C. Member. We are in the Sea to Sky and will be doing a trip across B.C. to Calgary in August. Also keen on more adventures around the Kamloops area, it’s so nice over there (w/o the fires).
Hey, welcome! You live in a fantastic spot. I assume, being local, you already know/have done the track to Indian Arm? If on the off chance you haven't, it makes a fantastic day trip.

If you happen to find yourself closer to Edmonton at some point in your long trip this summer, drop a line and we might be able to meet up. Cheers!

Reactions: Jerryjones2012

Bermslider

Rank I

Contributor III

Squamish, BC, Canada
First Name
AJS
Last Name
Barlas
Hey, welcome! You live in a fantastic spot. I assume, being local, you already know/have done the track to Indian Arm? If on the off chance you haven't, it makes a fantastic day trip.

If you happen to find yourself closer to Edmonton at some point in your long trip this summer, drop a line and we might be able to meet up. Cheers!
Hey! Yeah, we’ve done Indian Arm a couple of times but not in full for about 10 years, which is wild to think.
If we head closer to Edmonton I’ll for sure let you know. It would be good to see Jasper again after all these years, so it’s a possibility!

CR-Venturer

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Ardrossan, AB, Canada
First Name
Jas
Last Name
Spr
Member #

Hey! Yeah, we’ve done Indian Arm a couple of times but not in full for about 10 years, which is wild to think.
If we head closer to Edmonton I’ll for sure let you know. It would be good to see Jasper again after all these years, so it’s a possibility!
Jasper is spectacular. The town is really cute, as well, although I'm sure everything is uber expensive being that it's a tourist hub.

I'm BC born and raised, only just moved here, so I know more about BC than here, but I'll get out exploring once things settle down at home a bit.

Reactions: Jerryjones2012