Mid-Missouri, MO, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Zimmer
Member #

Service Branch
USN (ret)
Borrowing from another forum (TW) is a contest weekly with the winner chosen by the previous winner. Photos must be taken within the week of the contest. The "Theme" of the contest is also chosen by the winner of the previous week. I don't want to hijack the other contest but this allows folks a full seven days to take some pics, arrange for side trips, weather situations etc. If anyone is interested let me know and we'll begin this coming Monday morning.
Zim

Reactions: Red_Leaf_Overland

North American Sojourner

Rank VI

Influencer I

Mid-Missouri, MO, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Zimmer
Member #

Service Branch
USN (ret)
So the rules are as follows and credit to Tacoma World for the idea.

1) Anyone can submit!! Don't feel like that just cause you don't have a fancy DSLR or something you can't participate
:)
Its not about the camera, but the person holding it.

2) NO ARCHIVED PHOTOS! you must shoot a new shot! and it must be done during this week!

3) 1 photo per person!

4) Read the current challenge to see if it outlines specific rules for compositions, exposures, locations, subjects, ect....

Winners are selected by the person that created the challenge. They can not pick themselves. After someone has won, they pick the next challenge.

Sorry, no prizes.
:p

EDIT #1. When you post a pic for the contest, put "ENTRY" at the top of the page. You can post a picture without it being an entry. If it says "ENTRY" it an entry. lol

Get out and shoot!
:)

Last edited:

North American Sojourner

Rank VI

Influencer I

Mid-Missouri, MO, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Zimmer
Member #

Service Branch
USN (ret)
Winner is chosen on Monday and the new challenge is chosen by the winner.
I'll start for this week. Remember you have until Sunday at midnight to post your entry.
All photos must be taken this week and up until next Sunday.

Challenge this week is "Photo of anything on or in your truck, rig, trailer that makes you happy. May include a person.

Ready.............begin.
Zim