Rank 0

Contributor I

St. Louis, MO
First Name
Brandon
Last Name
Mueller
Greeting all,
I'm an overloading newbie and have a great opportunity to get my feet wet in a few weeks when my girlfriend and I head to Colorado to see some friends. Unfortunately we will only have the weekend for this trip. I have been scouring over all the routes near Estes Park on TrailsOffroad.com and with all the options I wanted to get some expert advice. We will be taking my mostly stock Jeep Gladiator on the trip so the trails will need to be on the easier side. That being said, I'd like to find some of the more scenic routes in the area. Any advice or suggestions are greatly appreciated. Can't wait to share the trip with everyone.

Roam_CO85

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer I

Loveland, CO, USA
First Name
Casey
Last Name
Barch
Member #

Went up above camp dick this weekend to do some driving. Havent been in that area sense i was a teenager. Love hiking brainard lake! But awesome drive and some good spots to camp.

Roam_CO85

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer I

Loveland, CO, USA
First Name
Casey
Last Name
Barch
Member #

Pole hill is kinda of a tricky deal now. There is a gate to access it from west of loveland and it is locked most of the time. I am not sure how far you can get from the estes park way. I tried about a month or so ago and it was locked. Its us forest land but rancher that leases it doesnt like people leaving gates open