Wee Jim

• HTML tutorial

jhill15

Rank 0

Contributor II

Very nice! I Love The mods you've done so far! Every one of them has a purpose for better off roading. Well done!

Reactions: Luis Merlo

IdahoGrizz

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Buhl, ID
Member #

Love it! I have a Chevy Tracker (Suzuki Sidekick) and it is a great little ride. Oh how I would like to spend some time in Scotland and particularly in the Highlands. Please post some photos or videos of that area when you can.

Reactions: Alistair

IdahoGrizz

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Buhl, ID
Member #

Oh yeah! Seeing your world is rich. Thanks. I ran across a poster the other day and the caption was "Bringing home your happy place." Photos and videos can do that.

Joey83

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Sandnes, Norway
First Name
Joachim
Last Name
Sandven
Member #

29'?

My rig's stock size is 215/65-16 and those are 27" tires..

Thought I'd ask as mineneeds new tires next year anyway and I'm trying to find some 235/60-17's

old_man

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Loveland, Colorado
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Houston
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WØNUT Extra
I love your build. You really kept things in proportion. The best thing is that you are using it instead of just showing it off at the mall.

I have always wanted to visit Scotland. My family is from there. I traced them back to 1022 and Clan McCloud. You have me thinking about shipping my setup over and spending maybe a full month. Are there places to camp? What is the best time of year?

You have to come to Colorado. I would love to show you the places the tourists never get to go.

Reactions: Sierrahotel83