We got a LX470

• HTML tutorial

Natchez

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Chesapeake, VA, USA
Member #

I really wanted something that didn’t have good paint and was already beat up a little. Found this for $5000 with 150k miles

It’s got a little roar, probably needs wheel bearings, 4 matching tires + spare, and some brighter headlights. Besides that it’s so comfortable and a pleasure to drive, even at 20 years old. Just as nice to drive as my 2015 Silverado.

IMG_3047.jpg

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

I really wanted something that didn’t have good paint and was already beat up a little. Found this for $5000 with 150k miles

It’s got a little roar, probably needs wheel bearings, 4 matching tires + spare, and some brighter headlights. Besides that it’s so comfortable and a pleasure to drive, even at 20 years old. Just as nice to drive as my 2015 Silverado.

View attachment 83770
Very nice Toy....

Natchez

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Chesapeake, VA, USA
Member #

Check heater T's and add AHC flush to your fluid baselining...
Heater T’s look pretty new, but the AHC isn’t working already. I popped the fuse panel open under the hood and the relay was missing. Swapped in the ACC one and nothing changed. I would like it to work if it does but if not I’ll rip it out this summer.

kz195688

Rank 0

Contributor I

NOVA
Great price for the mileage. Make sure you are able to crank down your rear tire, the tire winch gets rusty and gummy and is sometimes tough to crank down, when you really need it. With the spare tire down, check the rear frame and cross piece for rust. Good luck with your build. Be safe.

Reactions: Natchez