Last Name
Lee (Ironhorse Overland)
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKU
Service Branch
Army Reserves
Howdy everyone!

Well it’s been several years in the planning and a lot of life changes but Mike and I are finally living as Full-time Overlanders. When I retired a good friend asked “so how does it feel to be unemployed and homeless” well let me tell you, it feels Awesome. We begin our adventure with, as Mike would put it, “an Epic” trip up the Great Divide with a wonderful group of fellow Overlanders, then over to South Dakota to establish our domicile state, and a quick drive down to Loveland to teach at and attend Expo Mountain West. After Expo, we drove back to to CA so I could work one last goodby shift and to tie up a few last details. Now totally officially retired, we started a cost to cost adventure encompassing 19 states and over 10000 miles, Expo West and East, visiting with family in FL and a visit to the ancestral home of my TN relatives. Now we are headed back west for the birth of our 3rd grand baby. So many adventures loosely planned for the years to come and so thankful for this great community of like minded adventures. As we settle into this new life we will be watching the Rally points and attending those we can. Looking forward to meeting people and seeing the off the beaten path parts of this and other countries. Stay tuned and enjoy life.