We are driving around the world. Right now.

• HTML tutorial

Hourless Life

Rank VI
Investor

Explorer I

Fulltime Travelers
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Highland
Member #

If you've been looking for a small portable power station for your overlanding travels, this is a great little unit. I cover the pros and cons in this video and am happy to answer any questions.

#portablepowerstation #overlanding #hourlesslife

Enthusiast III

Grand Falls-Windsor, NL, Canada
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Adams
Hey Steve, so we keep our camera equipment really small, lightweight, and not too fancy.

We have an iPhone 12Pro with an Osmo Gimbal
We have 2 DJI Osmo Pocket cameras
We have a DJI Drone which we don't use much

That's really about it. Looking forward to your travels coming up soon. Appreciate the kind words on the videos. ~ Eric
Awesome. Good to know. We will be using our iPhone 11's for most of our videography this year as well. We plan on the gimbal, but I am going to attach some Moment lenses to the phones to get some more options for visual differences! Loved the last video about the caverns. Looks amazing!

Hourless Life

Rank VI
Investor

Explorer I

Fulltime Travelers
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Highland
Member #

No grocery store, no gas station, but this sleepy little Mexican beach town is still paradise to some.
We drove our Jeep Gladiator down here to El Cuyo, Mexico.
Is this your kind of place? Would you consider this paradise?

#hourlesslife #overlanding #mexico

Reactions: Kent R

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
No grocery store, no gas station, but this sleepy little Mexican beach town is still paradise to some.
We drove our Jeep Gladiator down here to El Cuyo, Mexico.
Is this your kind of place? Would you consider this paradise?

#hourlesslife #overlanding #mexico
Awesome Eric, thank you!

Reactions: Hourless Life

Hourless Life

Rank VI
Investor

Explorer I

Fulltime Travelers
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Highland
Member #

We are in Southern Belize! While here we drove to the southernmost point we could possibly drive in Belize (Punta Gorda) and visited a Mayan Chocolate Farm where a family who has been producing chocolate the traditional way for generations showed us how they did it.

Also shared about a little...tiny...problem we had with our rig.

Hope you enjoy and if you have any questions, as always don't hesitate to ask. ~ Eric

Reactions: Kent R

Hourless Life

Rank VI
Investor

Explorer I

Fulltime Travelers
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Highland
Member #

A hand-cranked ferry took our Jeep Gladiator across a river to some ancient Mayan ruins in Belize in this next installment of our global overland journey.

Hope you enjoy. Let us know if any questions come up. ~ Eric
#hourlesslife #overlanding #Belize

Hourless Life

Rank VI
Investor

Explorer I

Fulltime Travelers
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Highland
Member #

Our overlanding journey around the world continues. We are in Antigua, Guatemala now and we got here in time for Semana Santa (Holy Week) and what they do here is incredible! There are rugs made out of sawdust that massive processionals walk over and destroy. This UNESCO World Heritage City does not disappoint. We hope you enjoy the journey with us.

Happy to field any questions about overlading down here or Antigua. Let me know! ~ Eric

Hourless Life

Rank VI
Investor

Explorer I

Fulltime Travelers
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Highland
Member #

You guys still out there? been radio silence for a month. Hope everything is ok with you all!
Hey thanks for checking in! So internet is getting harder and harder. I'm writing you from Honduras right now. I'll update here with our latest videos in a moment. Really appreciate you checking in! ~ Eric