Water Crossing Photos

• HTML tutorial

MarkW

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Member #

Just a couple I had handy.

Rocky Top Off Road Park in Jellico TN, March 2010.

DSC08305.JPG

Ocala National Forest in Central FL, March 2007.

The guy in the background was an automotive reporter from Canada that Hummer Corporate had asking me to take wheeling while he was in the area. The H3 he was driving had MI manufacturer tags and I could not get him to follow me :grinning:

77b.jpg

Overland-Indiana

Overland Bound - Midwest Regional Ambassador
Launch Member

Influencer II

Kokomo
Member #

Sadly I don't have any... I try to avoid it since most of the water around here (that I have encountered) has been VERY muddy and is hard to clean off.

MA_Trooper

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Methuen, MA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
BRV
Member #

More like puddle crossings cause the creeks were down but...

Monticello Canyon, NM. Soaked my wife and the camera on that one. She made me ride shotgun for the rest of the canyon. But she did have a lot of fun driving it.

MarkW

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Member #

More like puddle crossings cause the creeks were down but...

Monticello Canyon, NM. Soaked my wife and the camera on that one. She made me ride shotgun for the rest of the canyon. But she did have a lot of fun driving it.

Worth it for that shot.

utspoolup

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Member III

Murray Utah
Member #

Here are some I have saved off from the 2015 UXOC father day Unitah run. Dave, Dave, Rob, and myself. Great time, great scenery, and it made me want the Maxterra rear bumper with Jerry can mounts.

A video I put together of the trip, still need to finish it and add some music I guess. Rob got crazy with speed and going thru the water.

TreXTerra

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Salt Lake City, Utah
Member #

I would check the lower fan shroud. After I hit a crossing with that kind of speed, the water pressure separated part of the lower fan shroud and broke a few clips. I had to use some super-shorty screws to put it back together without them going through and hitting the fan blades.