Splendora, TX, USA
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Service Branch
Army Vet
Welcome from Austin, TX. Great choice of vehicles. JK's are well represented in the community community.

Road

Not into ranks, titles or points.
Launch Member

Advocate III

On the road in North America
First Name
Road
Last Name
Dude
Member #

Welcome to OB - may have lost your self-discipline for a sec but you found a nice new vehicle that'll bring a lot of joy and adventure! I think you ought to find someone who will paint the side of your Rubicon with that mud splash. Looks pretty cool, actually, even from a graphic standpoint.; quite dynamic in implied motion and even two-tone.

Enid, eh? I'm down in Durant tonight, nearby Mead tomorrow, then El Paso and Alpine TX later this week, and maybe--here's hoping--a couple days down Terlingua way.

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hello. I just bought my first Jeep in May. It's a 2017 Rhino Rubicon. I went in to buy a Sport, but...I saw that trailed-rated Rubi and lost my self-discipline. I'm glad to have found the forum. Lots of good info and decent folks. Thanks much.
Hello Warren and welcome to OB! Nice looking Rubicon! Safe travels man and enjoy those open roads!

dj_mccomas

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Louisville, KY
First Name
DJ
Last Name
McComas
Member #

Congrats on the Rubi, got mine back in March. OB is a great forum/community, lots of good info here for sure, welcome.