Rank III

Contributor III

Dublin, Ohio, United States
First Name
Brandon
Last Name
Smith
Member #

I would love to find a used roof top tent. Soft or hard shell it does not matter. I have a Colorado trip planned in 2 months which is pushing current shipping times. I’m in Ohio and could pick up on the way to Colorado.

narwhalRL

Rank V

Influencer II

Sacramento, CA, USA
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Fitzgerald
Member #

I would love to find a used roof top tent. Soft or hard shell it does not matter. I have a Colorado trip planned in 2 months which is pushing current shipping times. I’m in Ohio and could pick up on the way to Colorado.
I have a CVT Mt Denali Extended Summit Series I am ready to let go. Sleeps 4+. Has new upgraded spring rods and a new rain fly that I haven’t installed yet. Comes with the annex.

Cold_Front

Rank III

Contributor III

First Name
Brandon
Last Name
Smith
Member #

I have a CVT Mt Denali Extended Summit Series I am ready to let go. Sleeps 4+. Has new upgraded spring rods and a new rain fly that I haven’t installed yet. Comes with the annex.
That rtt is so roomy. It’s perfect but we’re only going as far west as Colorado in the first week of May.

narwhalRL

Rank V

Influencer II

Sacramento, CA, USA
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Fitzgerald
Member #

That rtt is so roomy. It’s perfect but we’re only going as far west as Colorado in the first week of May.
What part of Colorado? I can have it shipped to Denver in a couple weeks with a shipment of furniture for an interior design project my wife is working on. What timing that would be.

Cold_Front

Rank III

Contributor III

First Name
Brandon
Last Name
Smith
Member #

What part of Colorado? I can have it shipped to Denver in a couple weeks with a shipment of furniture for an interior design project my wife is working on. What timing that would be.
We will be in Denver in the first week of May. That would’ve worked out perfectly had it been around the same time.

JoDrt

Rank I

Contributor III

Las Vegas, NV, USA
First Name
Joe
Last Name
Boswell
Member #

Have a TEPUI Ruggedized Kukenam 3 - Includes an extra brand new replacement canopy (still in box).

slightNine

Rank IV
Investor

Enthusiast III

Yukon, OK, USA
First Name
Bryan
Last Name
Hutton
Member #

We have a CVT My Shasta (55" wide) with the extended awning and annex room. It also has an anti condensation mat under the mattress pad. We're in Oklahoma but could rally up for delivery. Asking $1300

Attachments