Wanted FZJ80 Bumpers aftermarket parts etc.

• HTML tutorial

pseebald

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Advocate I

Brookings, OR
Member #

Hello all. I have a bone stock FZJ80. I already ordered tires and suspension. I am looking for just about anything else.

Ideally I am looking for a rear swing out tire carrier and an ARB front bumper. I know this is a bit of a long shot but I have been searching all the classifieds.

I am also open to any other good deals on any overlanding parts etc. For the truck.

Thanks!!

shoredreamer

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Santa Cruz
First Name
Chris
Last Name
RRU
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6AZV
I've got a JDM hatch ladder that worked good before I got my rear bumper/carrier. You can mount a back up/camp light on it and hang a trasheroo. Then you can do the mod where you tuck up the spare tire higher in the stock spot under the truck. image.jpegI also have the recovery mount that bolts to the crossmember. Very solid.image.jpegHave you installed a CDL switch so you can lock the center diff in HIGH? Rear bumpers very rarely show up in classifieds but there's always a chance. There's a lot of fun in the build process so I wouldn't rush anything.

pseebald

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Advocate I

Brookings, OR
Member #

I haven't done the cdl yet but i actually decided to build a rear bumper kit. Thanks for the info!!!

shoredreamer

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Santa Cruz
First Name
Chris
Last Name
RRU
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6AZV
Cool! I wish I had welding skills. Woulda saved a chunk o change!