Pathfinder III

Gaanderen
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Keim
Member #

Nice, great trip already.
Just have to wait for myself to go to France this Friday.

Day 2.
We drive to Equip Raid in Mulhouse for a lillte watch. Equip Raid prepares Offroad cars for Travelling and Rallye Raids like the Paris Dakar. It was very impressive and interesting.Later my wife wants to Visit a old Church in a city called Thann.
Subsequently
we Drive at the top of the Grand Ballon, the highest Mountain in the Vosges Mountains.with good sight,you can see all the way to Switzerland.And after a Break for eating in a Wood,the Rain starts, and stopped until we were on another mountain, the grand Alsace.

Attachments

Day 3.
We visited Strassbourg,the biggest city in Alsace.After a Drive over the Streets of the Route the vin we arrived in Strassbourg. We make a trip with a ship on the River ille. I took some Photos of old Houses of strassbourg,i hope, you like it.

Attachments

Day 4.We must drive home,our short trip is over.But we drive not the motorway,anyone can do that.We drive through the Vosges until we arrive Strassbourg. The Road was a Dream,with beautiful sights, but unfortunalty could not stop anywhere,so i cant make Photos.Vosges, we came back to you,with a group of friends with her cars.Maybe, in autum , so we can watch the Indian Summer in Europe.Maybe earlier,who can now that.I hope you like my Photos and my Story.

Polaris Overland

Ambassador, Europe

Pioneer I

Newtonhill, Stonehaven, Aberdeenshire, UK
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Spinks
Member #

Service Branch
Royal Navy Veteran
Day 4.We must drive home,our short trip is over.But we drive not the motorway,anyone can do that.We drive through the Vosges until we arrive Strassbourg. The Road was a Dream,with beautiful sights, but unfortunalty could not stop anywhere,so i cant make Photos.Vosges, we came back to you,with a group of friends with her cars.Maybe, in autum , so we can watch the Indian Summer in Europe.Maybe earlier,who can now that.I hope you like my Photos and my Story.
On all our trips we always avoid motorways and toll roads where ever we can. We prefer to drive slowly and see the country not rush through at high speed. Experience has now shown us that some of the best places to visit are found like this. As you say anyone can drive the motorway

Reactions: 76_overlander