rzims

Rank III

Enthusiast III

San Jose, CA, USA
First Name
Rich
Last Name
Sims
I love this thread as any time i see a mountain I want to go to the top of it...

Here's one we hit last week...
We started at Onion Valley where we were camped which is 9200ft and hiked the 4.8miles up to the pass at 11,800. We were hoping to go all the way to Bullfrog lake, but Kings Cyn National Park starts at the summit and there are no dogs allowed (stupid)

(not sure why this is showing up sideways)

kearsarge pass1.jpg

Reactions: Road and Jimmy P

Egan

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

First Name
Egan
Last Name
Burgess
Member #

I love this thread as any time i see a mountain I want to go to the top of it...

Here's one we hit last week...
We started at Onion Valley where we were camped which is 9200ft and hiked the 4.8miles up to the pass at 11,800. We were hoping to go all the way to Bullfrog lake, but Kings Cyn National Park starts at the summit and there are no dogs allowed (stupid)

(not sure why this is showing up sideways)

View attachment 34931
I love this thread also, makes me want to climb every peak I see. I was born and raised in Hayward, I left in 99, it sure has changed.

Egan

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

First Name
Egan
Last Name
Burgess
Member #

Bret Harte then graduated from Hayward High in 80....lived up off Fairview until I got married, now live down in the flatlands by Southgate
I went to Rancho Arroyo and graduated from Mt Eden in 86. I lived on West st by Southland.

Reactions: rzims

Neil Q Smith

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Sandnes, Norway
First Name
Neil
Last Name
Smith
Member #

Would like to see more of the 4 door tandem axle truck. I like the look of the fat tire Iceland trucks.
Take a look at their Dreki Adventures website (www.dreki.no).

Their website is mainly a photo gallery, where you can see a lot more images and information about this 6X6 vehicle, and its kit.

All the kit was supplied by Arctic Trucks (Iceland), which is based in Reykjavik, Iceland.

Mike Herbert is the owner of the white 6X6.

Hope this was helpful.
Cheers
Neil :)

Reactions: theBROFESSOR