Very Interesting Day

• HTML tutorial

Pazuzu1991

Rank IV

Advocate II

My fiancé woke me up early today, we were supposed to go out to take some drone footage and go kayaking till sun down. But the way she was dressed when I opened my eyes told me plans had changed, and I was about to be the last one to know.

She had that look of the cat that ate the mouse that ate the cheese on her face. She told me to get dressed for hiking. I gave the old, OK? Long story short, she had two tickets to a Blue Grass Rockabilly hootenanny in a huge cave. Had a heck of a hollering good time. I love that crazy girl.

Pazuzu1991

Rank IV

Advocate II

That's so cool! Where is that?
Cumberland Caves, S of Nashville TN, I think they call it the blue grass underground lol. The caves were used to mine saltpeter during the civil war, then for moonshine production during prohibition, now it's the most unique place to sit in on a performance.

Last edited:

stoney126

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Napa Ca
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Stoner
Member #

And another thing I have to do. I'd never think about live music in a cave.

Reactions: Pazuzu1991

Pazuzu1991

Rank IV

Advocate II

I may have seen signs for that last month when we were coming back from Florida. We stayed overnight just down the road in Manchester, TN
That sounds about right. I didn't even know this cave stuff was a thing. That place is insane, you walk trough a cave entrance, past some display mock ups of old moonshine operations, you stay in the mine shaft walking along some interesting rock formations. You walk past some springs and cool stalactite stalagmite doodads, then all of a sudden, you go down this path and boom, a giant Cristal chandelier and a bunch of good ol boys having a blast lol. But i do love me some Bluegrass and Rockabilly music.