NJ/VT
First Name
Adam
Last Name
Seidel
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WB2FCC
So I thought I posted this in the East Regional, but i guess i was in General. Vermont Offroad / Overlanding

Long story short - i attempted to find some of the Puppy Dog Route...but think i failed lol.

ThundahBeagle

Rank V

Advocate I

Massachusetts
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
Beagle
Member #

Just posted at the other spot. Better post it here as well, so here goes...

Hi Lugnut @ NolanDick , I'm around Boston as well. Regarding Puppy Dog Trail, and certainly VT rt 100(?)...ive not done them myself, but from video I've seen, there are, as you have noticed, actually a lot of paved roads throughout., so I'm not surprised. Sure, they keep saying how these trails have been "put together" by the motorcycle riders, but I think we should remember that these were old logging trails from way way back before the motorcycle as we know it was even conceived. Horse and drag, horse and wagon, then trucks. THEN, after logging fell out of necessity for some years, THEN the motorcycles found them. Even though snowmobiles have been using them the whole time. So they can keep trying to sat that they "made" these trails, but they really only "rediscovered" them. We ought to try and get some of us together and run through this together.

RJ Howell

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Auburn, NH USA
First Name
RJ
Last Name
Howell
Member #