Vancouver Islander

• HTML tutorial
Hello all, I just joined a few days ago. Thought I'd introduce myself. I recently bought a 1999 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 access cab. It's in fantastic shape and going to modify lightly. I plan to explore the great areas Vancouver Island has to offer with my wife and others who are interested. If I'm not exploring with the Taco, it'll be by MTN Bike or motorcycle.
I'm in the Parksville area of the island if anyone is familiar with Vancouver Island. Looking forward to meeting others.
Be safe & have fun out there !!

RhOdEs

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello all, I just joined a few days ago. Thought I'd introduce myself. I recently bought a 1999 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 access cab. It's in fantastic shape and going to modify lightly. I plan to explore the great areas Vancouver Island has to offer with my wife and others who are interested. If I'm not exploring with the Taco, it'll be by MTN Bike or motorcycle.
I'm in the Parksville area of the island if anyone is familiar with Vancouver Island. Looking forward to meeting others.
Be safe & have fun out there !!

RhOdEs
Hello and welcome to the OB crew ...happy to add another Toy to the group and look forward to seeing your adventures