BlackGSD81

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Bellingham
First Name
K
Last Name
B
All, procrastinated too much obviously because I’m already on the island.

staying in Victoria tonight but planninga general route towards port renfrew then towards lake cowichan, Nanaimo, tofino and if I have enough time even more north.

anything I shouldn’t miss along the way? I have a 7&10yo with me. Would be stoked to find some waterfront/beach sites appropriate for a Tacoma/rtt setup.

thanks!

Reactions: The Durangler

The Durangler

Rank VI

Member I

Port Alberni
First Name
David
Last Name
Hunt
Member #

Service Branch
Search & Rescue (R)
All, procrastinated too much obviously because I’m already on the island.

staying in Victoria tonight but planninga general route towards port renfrew then towards lake cowichan, Nanaimo, tofino and if I have enough time even more north.

anything I shouldn’t miss along the way? I have a 7&10yo with me. Would be stoked to find some waterfront/beach sites appropriate for a Tacoma/rtt setup.

thanks!
The tide pools at Port Refrew are awesome for kids. If you have the time take the ferries from Buckley Bay to Denman and Horby Island and make your way to Tribune Bay and Helliwell provincial Park. You will not be disappointed. In Port Alberni, take your kids to the Hole in the wall. Its a short hike but it's cool. In Uclulet, walk the Wild Pacific Trail. I could go on and on... enjoy!!!!

Reactions: WestCoast4x4