Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Richmond, VA, USA
First Name
Nate
Last Name
Moy
Member #

What's up y'all... just a little update. So for the meetup I have 2 vendors narrowed down, just waiting for the final ok from one. I would like to start next month. I'd say, the 2nd Saturday of the month, so the 12th. Does that work for everyone?

foamy_squirrel

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Richmond, VA, USA
First Name
Nate
Last Name
Moy
Member #

So, would everyone prefer to meet here in Richmond or would we rather want to meet up somewhere in the mountains, like Blue Mountain Brewery or something...? Figured we'd schedule the meetups during lunch time.

Hafaday

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Richmond, VA.
Member #

So, would everyone prefer to meet here in Richmond or would we rather want to meet up somewhere in the mountains, like Blue Mountain Brewery or something...? Figured we'd schedule the meetups during lunch time.
Ooooooh . Get me some Dark hollow!

Doesn’t matter to me.

foamy_squirrel

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Richmond, VA, USA
First Name
Nate
Last Name
Moy
Member #

Most of the consensus is to meet up somewhere in the mountain area. Also, that way if we wanted to do a little trail ride, we wouldn't be far off to begin with. So, I'm going to say lets schedule the first meet for Saturday 18th, @ Blue Mountain Brewery... say noon? Is everyone okay with that?

SoDakMax

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Norfolk, VA, USA
First Name
Vincent
Last Name
Maxfield
Member #

I'd be interested in going. Just joined the community, so it'd be good to meet other people.

hfd376

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Henrico, VA, USA
First Name
Doug
Last Name
Mitchell
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N4HDF
Apple maps finds 2 Blue Mountain Breweries, one in Afton, and one in Arrington. Which did you have in mind?

foamy_squirrel

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Richmond, VA, USA
First Name
Nate
Last Name
Moy
Member #

The one in Afton, VA

9524 Critzer Shop Rd, Afton, VA 22920

If everyone can post up and let me know if you'll be attending or not. I'd love to have all of y'all meet up and definitely make this a regular occurence. We can always change the meeting point after we all gather and chat. Figure we all meet there around 12-12:30...?

SoDakMax

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Norfolk, VA, USA
First Name
Vincent
Last Name
Maxfield
Member #

The one in Afton, VA

9524 Critzer Shop Rd, Afton, VA 22920

If everyone can post up and let me know if you'll be attending or not. I'd love to have all of y'all meet up and definitely make this a regular occurence. We can always change the meeting point after we all gather and chat. Figure we all meet there around 12-12:30...?
I'm about 2.5 hours away, so that sounds like a good time