Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Richmond, VA, USA
First Name
Nate
Last Name
Moy
Member #

Hey, so I know that there are several meetups in the surrounding VA/N VA areas. I have spoken to a vendor here in Richmond, VA, and was wondering if anyone would enjoy a monthly meetup here in RVA...?

It would be a lunch meetup, probably on a Saturday or Sunday. I am still getting the details together, but I wanted to reach out and see if anybody would be interested in participating. My off roading group "Trail Hounds" will be hosting this event, and we would love to get a monthly event going, including possible camp trips after the meets ( depending on the day ), raffles, etc.

So please, if you'd be interested in participating in this, please give me a shout so I can give the vendor the details.

I will say, the event will be held at a restaurant here in RVA, and part of the proceeds go directly to helping the veterans and military supporters here in RVA.

Thanx y'all and hope to see everyone soon!

Reactions: MadMedic

foamy_squirrel

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Richmond, VA, USA
First Name
Nate
Last Name
Moy
Member #

Hey guys, so, I have a few vendors that are willing to let us use their parking lot/facilities.

What day would be best for everyone? I'm thinking Saturday is best... maybe the 2nd Saturday of each month? What are y'alls thoughts?

T4X Overland

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Glen Allen, VA, USA
First Name
Herb
Last Name
Coulter
Member #

Saturdays are good for me. If it's just a parking lot thing we could do it at my shop without any issue. Sorry I didn't mention it before because it sounded like you were looking at a restaurant type setting.

T4X Overland

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Glen Allen, VA, USA
First Name
Herb
Last Name
Coulter
Member #

Haha, I saw. I jumped the gun and looked at your profile and found the website.

Say, do you do projects like custom racks?
Not custom per se but we may be able to find something that'll work for you. We have a lot of different vendors and we're always looking for more good ones to add.

I started the place with thoughts of doing fab but we're just not set up to do it efficiently. Once we get to a bigger place I want to get set up for stuff like that for sure.

Reactions: foamy_squirrel

T4X Overland

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Glen Allen, VA, USA
First Name
Herb
Last Name
Coulter
Member #

I would love to come by, chat and hang out at your shop one day.
Sure. Just give us a call ahead if you can. It's just two of us so if we're slammed it's tough to stop and hang out but I'll make time if possible. Tomorrow afternoon might be good. I'll be out of town the rest of the week after that.

foamy_squirrel

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Richmond, VA, USA
First Name
Nate
Last Name
Moy
Member #

Sure. Just give us a call ahead if you can. It's just two of us so if we're slammed it's tough to stop and hang out but I'll make time if possible. Tomorrow afternoon might be good. I'll be out of town the rest of the week after that.
Hey there sir, so I didn't have time today as I was doing some vehicle maintenance. But hit me up when you get back. I would love to get together and chat.

Specter

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Northern VA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Pukish
Member #

Hey, so I know that there are several meetups in the surrounding VA/N VA areas. I have spoken to a vendor here in Richmond, VA, and was wondering if anyone would enjoy a monthly meetup here in RVA...?

It would be a lunch meetup, probably on a Saturday or Sunday. I am still getting the details together, but I wanted to reach out and see if anybody would be interested in participating. My off roading group "Trail Hounds" will be hosting this event, and we would love to get a monthly event going, including possible camp trips after the meets ( depending on the day ), raffles, etc.

So please, if you'd be interested in participating in this, please give me a shout so I can give the vendor the details.

I will say, the event will be held at a restaurant here in RVA, and part of the proceeds go directly to helping the veterans and military supporters here in RVA.

Thanx y'all and hope to see everyone soon!
I’d be interested in swinging down from Stafford every once and a while if I knew there was a regular thing.

Reactions: MadMedic