UTAH - Squaw Peak Road to Hobble Creek Canyon (July 1st)

• HTML tutorial

4x4_gump.619

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor III

Utah
Member #

Hey guys! I did a thing.... Lol. Here is the time-lapse I was talking about. Please feel free to share and let me know if it doesn't play or something like that. Preston, I had to steal a couple photos you shared on Facebook since I'm a dummy and forgot about the memory card... Let me know if you want the credit removed or if you have a Vimeo URL so that I can give you credit there too.

Anyway, if you guys want to check it out, please follow the link below and tell me what you think! It was great meeting you all and I hope we do this again soon.

Preston Tiegs

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

Provo Utah
Member #

Hey guys! I did a thing.... Lol. Here is the time-lapse I was talking about. Please feel free to share and let me know if it doesn't play or something like that. Preston, I had to steal a couple photos you shared on Facebook since I'm a dummy and forgot about the memory card... Let me know if you want the credit removed or if you have a Vimeo URL so that I can give you credit there too.

Anyway, if you guys want to check it out, please follow the link below and tell me what you think! It was great meeting you all and I hope we do this again soon.

Looks good!

Reactions: 4x4_gump.619

utspoolup

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Member III

Murray Utah
Member #

Yeah tell me about it. My windows were up and AC going, but I keep forgetting that every time you stop the truck and restart the recirc feature goes off. So the I got some in the truck.. just not a lot. Just took her to the car wash and cleaned off my Leeloo... yeah I know, why bother, Its because I like a clean truck. But on a more positive note I captured 2 awesome retards out driving. One passed me on the shoulder, than ran the turn lane for a few hundred yards. Unfortunately, both SD cards had corrupt files at this point. I did catch the end of it however on one card. So Ill host that and the other to youtube in a bit. I also captured some video of our run and will make a highlight film in a minute It will also be on youtube.

Reactions: Preston Tiegs

utspoolup

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Member III

Murray Utah
Member #

Working our video now...
Porsche video... I really wish I had captured the entire thing. It was epic driving....

And the lady who seen the light... I still want a 10" hyperspot on the top of the bull bar. Oh and I got a Jeep wave from the girl in the red XJ.

utspoolup

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Member III

Murray Utah
Member #

Okay...

Made a quick video with a few higlights that I found scanning thru a few gig of videos... First. We all know it was dusty, so that affects the light on the windshield. But I think I got some good stuff in here. Ill add a opening scene and music later, just too busy to do much now. At the end where I do the walk thru of the rigs... first, sorry about the finger being caught in the corner. I have never held and recorded with my dash cam before. Also sorry for the limp. Many seen that I had a major pimp limp going on that day, I think I broke my foot and as such, its a little wiggly walking down the line of the rigs.

I captured a few of the overlook points, as well as the bathtub we rolled thru. Also got that sad shot of the jeep with the flat tire up at the top of the Springville side, major hint to remember equipment to self recover. Luckily no on was sitting in it waiting, otherwise I would have had to stop. All in all, a great day out. Thanks to the team for setting this up!

4x4_gump.619

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor III

Utah
Member #

Well guys, next time we do this, the start point may have a new name..... I was just thinking about possible local OLB runs for the upcoming year and enjoyed the trip with ya'l, we will have to put together a few trips this next year.

https://www.ksl.com/?sid=46196354&nid=148
Thanks for sharing the article! Can’t wait for some meet ups next year. Hopefully I won’t jack up with the still camera again. ‍♂

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk