UTAH - Squaw Peak Road to Hobble Creek Canyon (July 1st)

• HTML tutorial

ngurney

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Provo, Utah, USA
Member #

Hey everyone! We are doing a run on July 1st from Squaw Peak Road to Hobble Creek Canyon. All the details and pictures after will be posted here.

Reactions: DaveSLC

4x4_gump.619

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor III

Utah
Member #

Hell yeah! I'll try to make this with some cameras. (GoPros and Canon 70D)

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Last edited:
Reactions: ngurney

Montazuma

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

Hurricane,Utah
First Name
Dana
Last Name
Jones
Member #

I live in Hurricane, is squaw peak near park city..

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

ngurney

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Provo, Utah, USA
Member #

utspoolup

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Member III

Murray Utah
Member #

I'm in like a fat kid at a buffet. May have the family may not, more than likely it will just be me and my daughter as mommy is not a big outdoor fan. I will likely stay up at a campsite overnight just because. Excited to meet more of the Overland bound crew however. See you all there.

DaveSLC

Rank 0

Contributor II

I'm in like a fat kid at a buffet. May have the family may not, more than likely it will just be me and my daughter as mommy is not a big outdoor fan. I will likely stay up at a campsite overnight just because. Excited to meet more of the Overland bound crew however. See you all there.
I might join you overnight... I know of a killer campsite near the summit I used last summer.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Reactions: 4x4_gump.619

Joey D

Rank IV
Founder 500
Launch Member

Advocate II

Holladay, UT
Member #

Looks like I'll be in for this, how difficult is the road? My truck is more than capable, but I'm still a greenhorn when it comes to offroad driving.

Reactions: 4x4_gump.619

utspoolup

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Member III

Murray Utah
Member #

Other than packing the fridge, Im ready. Have a few sleeping bags and blanekts in the rooftop tent, did a once over this weekend when I changed the oil and did my tire rotation, everything looks good. I am pretty sure my 11yr old daughter will be joining me but that is always subject to change at the last minute.

I also ran into a guy at Jamba in a 4runner with a plate bumper and a few other things and told him about the site and the trip, guess we will see if he shows up here the next 2 weeks.