Utah North to South

• HTML tutorial

CHILL907

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Peoria, AZ
Member #

Here’s the deal. Making a trip up to Montana towards the end of September for a wedding. The plan for the return trip to Arizona is to spend 5 days exploring Utah and I’m throwing out an invite to anyone who wants to join me and my adventurous young family!

So far the tentative plan is as follows:

Monday, 24 September: Meet up in Grantsville, UT in the early afternoon and head out to the Salt Flats and set up camp along the Silver Island Mountains.

Tuesday, 25 September: Dip into Nevada along US 93 towards Ibapah, UT and pick up the Pony Express trail east towards Santaquin. Then north to Spanish Fork Canyon where we plan to do Skyline Drive. We’ll camp somewhere toward the beginning.

Wednesday, 26 September: Drive the remainder of Skyline Drive to I-70 and set up camp somewhere toward the end.

Thursday, 27 September: Drive through Grand Staircase-Escalante toward US 89, camping somewhere along the way. (Not sure on the route just yet)

Friday, 28 September: East toward Page AZ, hoping to camp somewhere close to the Shore of Lake Powell.

Saturday, 29 September: Me and then Family head back to Phoenix and return to reality!

Once again, open invite to anyone who wants to join us or meet up with us along the way. Also open for route suggestions or known camping spots along the way.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk