FOR SALE Used, but well taken care of Skottle, will be at Overland Expo East 2021 ($250)

• HTML tutorial

mamalone200

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Eastern Shore of Maryland
First Name
Matthew
Last Name
Malone
Member #

***sold***

Hey all, I bought a Skottle approximately one year ago and I think I've decided to go a different route with my camp kitchen setup. I do mostly solo or small group camping and honestly the Skottle works best when cooking for big groups.

I've always taken really good care of it, it's always been cleaned and properly seasoned. The seasoning is also much better than when it came from the factory. It comes with the Overland Bound bag by Blue Ridge Overland Gear. I'll also include a cheese Melter I used for a lid, a drying rack for "baking" food, and a chain mail scrubber.

I'm looking for $250, but I'm open to offers and maybe even trades. I live on the Eastern Shore of MD, but I'm going to Overland Expo East on October 7th and coming home on the 11th. I'd be willing to meet anyone there, and I'd be willing to work with a buyer on shipping.

Last edited:

toridbell

Rank II

Contributor III

Central, SC, USA
First Name
Tori
Last Name
Bell
Member #

Do you still have this? Message me at (864) 569-1978 if you do.

Hey all, I bought a Skottle approximately one year ago and I think I've decided to go a different route with my camp kitchen setup. I do mostly solo or small group camping and honestly the Skottle works best when cooking for big groups.

I've always taken really good care of it, it's always been cleaned and properly seasoned. The seasoning is also much better than when it came from the factory. It comes with the Overland Bound bag by Blue Ridge Overland Gear. I'll also include a cheese Melter I used for a lid, a drying rack for "baking" food, and a chain mail scrubber.

I'm looking for $250, but I'm open to offers and maybe even trades. I live on the Eastern Shore of MD, but I'm going to Overland Expo East on October 7th and coming home on the 11th. I'd be willing to meet anyone there, and I'd be willing to work with a buyer on shipping.

Reactions: Overlanding Lawyer